Mad Dash in Shreveport

Over Brolin

1/8/2009 10:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

City fathers have just released the dashcam video in the bar incident in Shreveport last July that left Josh Brolin with pepper spray in his eyes and Jeffrey Wright tasered.

Dashcam Vid: Click to watch
The tape of the incident TMZ posted several days ago has created a furor in the city. There's a hearing today at which a bunch of videos of the incident will be shown and the public will speak out about what should happen to the officers.
Josh Brolin: Click to watch

malvolio

...you'd think the cops who use excessive force would be hip to the number of people, in this day and age, who are standing around with cell phones. just goes to show you we're not talking about the brightest bulbs. from what i've seen, brolin is staying mum on the incident, good plan. i think this is one the cops won't be walking away from...

PEPSI Generation

The pin is mighter than the sword!

dj8fan

Corruption of this magnitude starts at the top and trickles down. These officers are the illegitimate children of their boss. That's who they need to prosecute. It's hard to tell what atrocities have occured. Let's shed a light and see what crawls out from underneath. Thanks for shedding the light TMZ.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

I feel free! cream the crotchy The clown.

99centz

the south aint no joke!shrivenlsport iz one hot & humid hell hole and they will kill you for a tuna sandwitch red neckre just cop'z every where...those who did'nt drown in katrina are just mean,awnry bunch....man,i hated it when i waz stuck @ the race track for 3 month'z!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Shreveport show ain't Hollywood, is it, Mr.Pecksniffian Minor Celebrity? Y'all come back now, ya heah? Maybe we'll throw you a party!

Jennifer Bouldack

You idiots. No one uses the antiquated phrase "City fathers" anymore.
I don't know if you've noticed, but there are many women in the halls
of government these days.

Now, I have occasionally slapped you people on the wrist for a
grammar or style issue here or there, but other than that, I have
been pretty kind to you nitwits at TMZ. But this time, I am going to
have to cry foul at the top of my lungs and call you the idiots that
you are. I'm sorry. I call 'em as I see 'em.

I'd venture to guess that more than 50 percent of your readership are
women. Women, as a rule, don't care much for phrases that are
offensive in nature to them. Not only is that phrase offensive, it is
just wrong. You really need to change its use here, and never use it again.

Reg

The public outcry needs to be loud and sustained to get any changes to happen. This sort of incident happened in Canada several years ago. The cops were charged and later fired. The defentant was exonerated and received a just payment for this inexcusable, horrific and downright illegal behaviour.

tmz is the pits

#8 Joan, get off the computer a get back in the kitchen...I'm waiting for my supper bitch!!

anonymous

Josh Brolin is dumb!

Rourke Hater

This ranks right up there with that BART cop shooting his suspect while the suspect was pinned down and contained. Shot him in the back! Real man that cop was...

Hippie Canyon

Um, let's see... (a) Louisianna + (b) Redneck PD. Yep, just like peanut butter & jelly. And we're surprised this happened? LOL. The only surprise is that they stopped short of any further physical abuse.

OMG, NO WAY !!!

bad boys, bad boys
whatcha gonna do
whatch gonna do
when they come for you
bad boys, bad boys
whatch gonna do
watcha gonna do
when they come for you

Dr. Adams

The cops involved should be fired and not allowed to wear a badge, period! I wouldnt let them guard "cat sh!t"
They are the criminals and should be thrown under a jail and pumped sunshine , Fng morons!!!!

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

Welcome to Louisiana where the PO-PO don't play,
Where they light up p#ssy Hollywood nearly every day.
Start some s#it for the PR you seek,
Won't be nothing left but yo naked ass by the creek.
Y'all come! We'll be waiting.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments