Tony Romo & Papa Joe Go Clubbin'

1/8/2009 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's peace in the golf, as the men in Jessica Simpson's world -- Tony Romo and Joe Simpson -- hit the green together on Thursday.

Earlier this year, there were reports that Papa Joe's meddling led to Tony and Jessica's initial breakup.

Perhaps Joe has learned to leave Jess' love life alone and be content with just mismanaging her career.

first bitchesssssssssss

John

"Hit the links", not hit the green... get your terms right, TMZ!

Sono

haha, looks like Joe's got a new Caddy. Does Tony fix divots too?

Nameless

Earlier this year? We are barely this year by eight days. Don't you mean last year TMZ? :p

Nance

WE need to get rid OF TONY... he sucks as a "Cowboy"I hope we get a replacement before the year starts...!
Yes, Tony you are ROTTEN'

Just wondering??

Hey #2 "John". Its all semantics...cause they actually ARE on the green, as opposed to, say..the fairway. So it could go either way. But I can guarantee that the goobers at TMZ just plain got it wrong, again.

jeff

I wonder if Joe asked Tony if he likes Jess' double Ds as much as he does?

Triple Play

TWO Losers. One exploits his daughters and the other can't win the big game. I couldn't think of two men that would be better suited to be with Jessica. All TIT$ and no brains

99centz

i'll never forget the play-off game in seattle when he blew the snap for the winning field goal{you can watch it on utube}as the seahawks won the game & noticed that that same hand is hidding in hiz pocket & the other haz a glove but that'z why jessica yell'z "fore' every night....................

jrad247

You silly golf homo's and all your secret little lingo is cute.

That aside... I wondered what Joe did when he wasn't talking about his daughter's big giant beautiful cans. Now I know.

Thanks TMZ

jrad247

Hey Martin - Mr I.T. Web guy....

It says it right on the page "Add Your Comment". Nowhere does it say "Add A Novel" or "Martin's personal blog about nothing". Save it for your little I.T./ web developer cat rooms.

Thanks !!

crystal

I thought he was suppose to have a torn rib cartlidge. A person can't play golf with a rib injury. I guess that collapse in the shower was a rouse to gain sympathy for a complete slaughter by the Eagle's defense, either that or he is a complete woosie

montana mike

the winner of the match gets dinner at the Y

Pike

maybe tony is getting head from joe now

Anita

THOU SHALT NOT MASTURBATE IN THE SHOWER AFTER LOSING A GAME !!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments