Siamese Kitties Appease the Son of Celebrities

1/8/2009 7:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

You're looking at the cutest, cuddliest birthday presents ever -- and they now belong to Kate Hudon's little boy.

Chris Robinson and his GF Allison Bridges adopted these Siamese kittens, Nano and Ruthie, as a birthday present for Robinson's son Ryder. The couple picked up the pair at a non-profit pet adoption clinic in Woodland Hills called Cats at the Studios -- their only request was the cats had "sweet personalities."

Mission accomplished.

LA LA

Bugaboo on my space is one of the cutest rag doll kittys ever! She should be on film

LA LA

on my space find a friend put Bugaboo then on zip code search put 90210

kevin

^
^
^
^
Spammer

Joanne

KATE; WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO CUT YOUR SON'S HAIR?? Isn't he 5 years old now??? I wonder what Grandma Goldie thinks or Grandpa Kurt??

L.S

That's one ratty looking family!!

Zoya

Im sor tired of people ragging on the fact the kids hair is long... Dont we have bigger problems then a kids long hair who by the way isnt yours. The kids hair is clean, looks like he brushes it and he isnt picking nits out of it so there is no issue, And anyway I thought this was abt the kittens

Laura

I agree with Zoya. The kid looks cute with the long hair and it always looks clean. Does EVERYONE have to have short hair just because it's the "norm"? That's boring.

Luke Warmwater

Forget the hair, that kid's going to have a nose that'll take up most of his face. He's already got a shnozz.

O Plz

"Sweet disposition" and Siamese cats DO NOT go together, they will soon find.

hmmm..

YAYYY KITTIES :D meow meow! Also- leave the kid alone.. I think he's super adorable, despite his funny looking father. I am sure his grandparents don't care about the length of his hair.

Carolyn

Not only does the brat need a haircut, he's homely!!

Lord Xenu

These arent Siamese cats! I thought his was one cat with 2 heads or something. I feel so ripped off.

Veronica

How cute! I just hope Kate supervises him all the time so he doesn't hurt the kittens, sometimes when kids are too young they would treat pets like toys!

Octowelfaremom

Great rescue organization in the los angeles area. Glad TMZ gave the organization a plug and very happy that they adopted these kitties opposed to going to a mall pet shop or breeder and dropping thousands. In Los Angeles last year alone OVER 50,000 animals were euthanized, many purebred dogs and cats. Thanks, again, TMZ for plugging this!

Bex

Cut your kids hair, Kate! I'm sure everyone say's he looks like a girl. How rotten of you to put your kid through that! Some women aren't meant to be mothers...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments