Cop Cam:

Brolin Plays Kissy Kissy in Police Car

1/9/2009 12:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Moments after Josh Brolin was pepper sprayed, handcuffed and thrown in the back of a cop car in Shreveport last year, the actor was caught on tape trying to cheer up his tasered pal Jeffrey Wright -- with a game of kissyface.

Brolin & Wright: Click to watch
New dashcam video from inside the police cruiser shows a shockingly jovial Brolin laughing his ass off while Wright tries to explain to his "W" co-star how he was just tasered by police.

The video is bizarre -- and chocked full of candid banter, with quotes like "My wife is gonna be so happy."

my, my, what truth dacoits you are

They forgot that there's a big difference between pretending to be a tough guy in a movie and being shown to be an utterly pathetic p#ssy in real life. Let the cameras roll!

1926 days ago

mary

I saw two people who couldnt believe what happened to them. Its soo stupid you just gotta laugh at the situation.

1926 days ago

princesspink

And did he pantomime a BJ?

1926 days ago

hh

dude whatever, you judgemental dingbats, that was really funny...sometimes a situation is so messed up all you can do is laugh to keep your sanity in tact. obviously y'all don't stray far from drinking your chocolate milk and watching Golden Girls reruns on Saturday nights....don't hate just because you'll never really live a day in your life....

1926 days ago

A Nagai

So ---king GAY!!! I want to puke!

1926 days ago

Cynthia

1926 days ago

anonymous

Josh Brolin is dumb! Didn't know his wife is actress Diane Lane. They don't seemed to be a perfect match.
Diane is a good actress.

1926 days ago

Pjhop

That is creepy to watch

1926 days ago

Dyna ™

21. If you listen carefully to their conversation, they're both confused as to why the cops were out of control over a simple misunderstanding. I do not think at anytime Josh Brolin and this other fellow did anything to warrant being tazered or pepper sprayed.Knowing first hand how corrupt the Shrevport police are it doesn't surprize me ALL charges were dropped against these 2 men. I do surmize that a civil settlement will be established for both as well but will probably be kept on the down low. On a 2nd note, I found the taped conversation between the two very comical. You can't help but laugh at Brolin for having a sense of humor in a garbage dump type situation. Too funny!

Posted at 3:26PM on Jan 9th 2009 by Cynthia

You are so right, Cynthia! I haven't a clue what these other freaks (with a few exceptions, hh and Tina and a couple on the first page) were watching..... guess they gotta bitch, whine and get "grossed out" over something. This was funny as hell, I would like to hang out with them, minus the pepper spary and tazers, of course! Ya gotta laugh!

1926 days ago

JR

17. He was SO drunk! NO wonder the cops did what they did! I don't blame them at all when they're dealing with uncontrollable people who don't know their limits.

Posted at 12:56PM on Jan 9th 2009 by princesspink

How can you say that?? How can you say that cops had the right to mace and taser two men who were in NO WAY dangerous, aggressive, violent or putting anyone in harm's way?? It's one thing for cops to have to step in when people are drunk and disturbing the peace, but what they did to two guys who were more than agreeable was disgusting. Is your dad a crooked cop or something?

1925 days ago

Cynthia

I'd also like to "question" the drunk remark. It's apparent Josh wasn't drunk. He was perfectly able to carry on a conversation that made sense. He understood pretty well, and stated " I wasn't even saying anything, I was just following you and I got maced". As he laughed heartedly, I understood it was a perplex laugh....like " WTF" just happened because I wasn't doing anything that warranted getting maced.
You know the woman with their group? The woman who recorded the incident on her cell phone? She commented to the Cops she was "recording" all of it. They arrested her too. Keep in mind these are the same corrupt cops who turned OFF/ and OR Blocked a camera from recording a Corrupt cop beating up the passive drunk woman TMZ reported on 2-3 days ago. A Woman 1/2 the weight of the Cop. And must I remind you....a MAN attacking a woman. Husbands are arrested and put in jail for domestic violence . This cop ONLY got FIRED.

Yes, the woman was drunk. Yes, she was running her mouth. But she did NOT deserve to be wheeled out on a stretcher from a pool of her own blood. As is the case with Josh Brolin and his friends. That situation didn't warrant a tazer....or mace.

Bottom line!

1925 days ago

kit9

Well, there goes any hope for a lawsuit against the cops. Very hard to make a case for brutality when the so called victims are yucking it up in the cop car. And, obviously, that taser gun was set to 'super weak' given the guys demeanor. He's not in pain in any way and seems more annoyed than anything. And, Brolin is drunk off his ass. No wonder cops maced him. Understand what cops have to deal with on a daily basis-drunken violent morons who won't follow directions. In this case you have to drunk arrogant actor A-holes trying to insert themselves in a police matter-posing a threat to the cops who are trying to control the situation by complicating matters and trying to control what the cops are doing. Yo, idiot Brolin-let the cops do their job and get the F out of the way. They were lucky, The cops had every right to beat the living crap out of them. Oh, and for those ignorant fools who think the cops were wrong and Brolin is some little angel straight from heaven...check out the part where Brolin is talking about how many times he's been arrested. His own wife called the cops on him. Brolin is the problem, not the cops.

1925 days ago

JAmie

I am from Bossier City, Louisiana. I live just over the bridge from shreveport. I was disgusted when I heard this had happend. I have a friend who was in the bar the night this happend. The bartender was really an a$$. It all was blown WAY out of poportion. The police should never have been called. I also was an extra on the set and I thought Josh and Jeffrey both were very nice funny and really down to earth. This video doesn't change my mind at all. The POLICE were 100% in the wrong for tazing and peppering them. they were not disruptive. I hope that if they are offered roles in movies that are filming here this incident wont make them think twice about coming back here. And if they do PLEASE stay in Bossier City.....

1925 days ago

Cynthia

Kit,
Obviously, you haven't watched the WHOLE video regarding the incident or you'd not be so quick to Judge the situation. How about you educate yourself and watch the video. Brolin and Friends did NOTHING wrong that warranted being maced or tazered. Those avenue's should be used only when a citizen is unruly, unable to control or completely out of line. Brolin and friends were none of those things. In fact when Brolin was approached by the cops, he got down on his knee's when asked before he was handcuffed.

People like you really piss me off. I hate it when people comment on stuff that really haven't made themselves privy to the whole situation but are quick to preach it or work it like they actually know what thier talking about. If your not smart enough to listen (word for word) to the conversation that took place in the back seat between Brolin and Friend then obviously, your 2 chicken nuggets short of a happy meal and should think before you post. Has Brolin been arrested before? Yes, but that has nothing to do with the arrest that happened at this incident. And let me remind YOU, Brolin and friends charges WERE DROPPED, the COPS admitted excessive FORCE. So this friend! ( holds up middle finger!)

1925 days ago

petula

You a##holes who are defending this immature, punkass woman beater must be of that ilk yourselves. At a certain age, it is waaaay pat funny, and I ain't lived like a "chocolate milk drinking, golden girl watching" zombie. I"ve lived, too much. And that's why I can see JB has serious substance issues, and mental problems. He's not a kid, he's married and he acts like a 16 year old hillbilly with an IQ of 7. Grow UP JB. The laughter is his only way of trying front, because he has had plenty of f-ups with the law, etc.) it's PATHETIC. Not "cool" or "hardcore" STUPID.

1925 days ago