David Cook -- Dude's Got Balls

1/10/2009 3:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

diana

he is so amazing i love him he has the most amazing voice you rock david

1956 days ago

Rita

Wow - David Cook bowling. Quite the scoop. ZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

jeezlouise

I like him- He has a great voice and is not a jerk about his fame.

Emily

i love when i hop on sites and see little things like this that is just normal life and not someone out getting arrested! Oh and I love David!!! Also I don't see Kim anywhere!!! Perhaps the rumors they broke up are true???? hey a girl can dream can't she!

Barfalufugus

He always looks like a hobo.

Deborah

Love me some Cookie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laura

Go away David Cook!!!!

hello!

He is such a cutie!! As we are anxiously awating AI's new season, I feel that NOBODY out there could compare to David Cook. We were so thrilled when he won. When he sang Baba O'Reilly, I felt that he sang it better than The Who. When he sang Billie Jean, I got goosebumps. We faithfully voted for him every chance we had, and we had the great opportunity to see him on tour this past summer on tour. Although I have to say I do prefer him without the eyeliner. Havent seen it since the concert. He's too naturally beautiful, dosent need any makeup. His stage presence and talent is just incredible. He has just such this charisma and he makes you feel like you know him, and he seems like he would be just the coolest to hang with. I wish him all the best. I hope he stays true to himself and does not get sucked into the hollywood drama scene. He's too good for that. As far as his brother Adam, he is in our wishes and prayers for a fast recovery. Oh, and if you havent bought his CD, do so immediately! IT ROCKS!!

Natasha

Emily, they have definitely broken up. It is no longer just a rumor.

Angel

He reminds me of an Amish guy ...........

Mary

Love David Cook!!! Would have been better if this was a video though. He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

oops

hey ryan,

hook up with david, then you & him can be the NEW LiLo & Ronson !!!

seacrst OUT !!!... out of the CLOSET !!!

Lindsay

yay!!! finally a celeb i care about. enough with angelina and brad and jen. who cares! i want to see more cook.

Rip It Up

Great talent, the best Idol choice since Underwood. Rock on Dude.

cookiecrushin

love how the chick in the background looks like she is checking out his butt.... I know I would be.... :)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments