Scalpers Rain On Obama's Parade

1/10/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaThere was a time you could score some tickets to Obama's Inaugural parade for just $25-a-pop -- but that was before the scalpers descended.

Loads of the 5,000 available bleacher seat tickets are being re-sold for ten times their $25 dollar ticket price. Some scalpers have even reported pulling in $600 per ticket.

Obama's camp is against the scalping -- but unfortunately the practice is legal.

99centz

for pitty sake,leave 99centz alone because of the way he writes.I enjoy his wisecracks and he allways keeps it real!

.............

43. This is what makes America so great! The man isn't even in office yet and everyone is knocking him.
I'm so ashamed of this country. No wonder other countries don't respect us anymore. We elect a man then knock him down.

________________

S owhat? Another eight years of knocking a man as the previous eight. Buck up and suck it up. My turn now.

.............

#50. ---Is on drugs. I couldn't make out that ramble.

.............

__________-

Oh, wellget over it? What respect? Third world holes? Eurotrash? The troll with the mole, Chavez in south america? The only country worthy of respect is Russia, They couldn't give a rats' arse about O and his skin color.

steve

too number 52 read my previous comment on obama and the inuguration again and again and perhaps youll be able too understand if lol retard cant read / comprehend

99centz

yo..# 50,i carnt red wat'z yo'z jest wroten!!waz you callin me stew phid???

99centz

waze'zup #50...izz feel'z yo pain....one to many blow'z to the head can anybody look stupid!Im sorry yo'z recently had a sroke but Iz stall dont unerstan any thang yo' wroten,perhap'z yo cod hire a ghost wridder.......

99centz

leave number 50 alone,I understand what he saying as we know whats going on in greensbo jenny
& d

on

leave #50 alone!We here in Greenbo know what he is saying and Jeni & I are pissed off your making fun of him!

t

steve

whats wrong number 57 whats with u talking like snoop dog cant speak or type white is ibonics all u know u crack baby lol

steve

i could really understand evey third word lern a real languge that everyone understands and speaks 99cent ibonics isnt a language

99centz

numero fifty,i'll try not to use to many big word'z while your on line...what ..did steal that computer or yo at that the public library so you cant post on Sunday'z...nor can you but liqour on Sunday'z but you still try & respect that!!you probly cant help that your a stupid redneck but the library will open on monday!!!

steve

didnt your parents teach u anything 99 cent they obviously didnt teach u how too speak english correctly and spell bc as uve shown u misspell almost every word lol

99centz

#50....I cant wait to see you on the next Lock up ...Raw....!!!I know your stupid but you can do it ...if you try.....

99centz

I cant to meet Redneck steve butt he'zz a stuphid redneck and I gotta go pee!!!!!!see you'all tommorow......................

99centz

wize every body picken on me...??? Charlie Brown...He'z clown...........what'z yo mean'z i cant'z spelz

///////////////////////////////////////