Scalpers Rain On Obama's Parade

1/10/2009 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Barack ObamaThere was a time you could score some tickets to Obama's Inaugural parade for just $25-a-pop -- but that was before the scalpers descended.

Loads of the 5,000 available bleacher seat tickets are being re-sold for ten times their $25 dollar ticket price. Some scalpers have even reported pulling in $600 per ticket.

Obama's camp is against the scalping -- but unfortunately the practice is legal.

steve

thats whats your good for anyways

oops

99 centz & steve sitting in a tree
K I S S I N G
y'all know the rest !!!

andre

40. 35. I love the comments from the Obama haters...whenever you get done with all the slander...he's still PRESIDENT OBAMA get used to it and learn to deal with it just as those of us that didn't like Bush or any other President the held the office. If you really give a damn about this country you'll support Obama as our 44TH President and wish him and our country the very best. Grow up people this is 2009 grow up or be left behind.

Posted at 8:08PM on Jan 10th 2009 by Andre

Well, I didn't vote for him and he is not my President. I have grown up, this racist, still isn't my President. I don't have to support this piece of garbage and I still give a damn about my country.

Posted at 9:35PM on Jan 10th 2009 by ValoHalo

Thanks for making my point...unless you don't live in this country, he is your President..GROW UP AND DEAL WITH IT...It doesn't matter rather you voted for him or not. And as far you calling him a racist...please state your facts, I would love to hear what you feel makes him a racist in your eyes.

oops

hey guys, i'm heading to the inauguration in a week. my local liquor store is out of shoe polish, can you kind folks send me your unused shoe polish in care of barack, i'll pick up them up when i get to DC next week.

XOXO,
aljolson

Sandi

Rebie Johnson

sandra ramyse, think back to Jimmy Carter, his mother (Lillian) lived in the white house

psychomama

I wouldn't attend that f*cking thing if someone paid ME 10x the ticket price.

psychomama

Hey #36...he prolly smokes Newports.

andre

66. Who cares? We are spending MILLIONS on a party while people are out of work, loosing their homes, starving and they are cutting services to seniors in our state - it's ok if you're 80 and crippled, clean your own house! So...instead we're gonna have a big, ol party because it's supposedly a big deal cuz O's a black guy. Really? Last time I checked he was half white. Funny how he forgets about that because Black works so much better for him. I'd rather see the Salvation Army or other local food pantries with shelves full.

Posted at 10:23AM on Jan 11th 2009 by Sam

Before I comment on your ignorance, I wanna make sure I understand you correctly..In your comment you implied that "we'
re gonna have a big ol party because it's supposedly a big deal cuz O's a black guy" So I suppose all the other Presidents before him were black also because they had parties as well. But I guess you figure because the white President before him F@%$#D this country up so damn bad that the first Black President should pass on the same celebration that the others before him got to enjoy. And as for your comment about him being half white...funny how I'm 44yrs. old and all my life I've been told by white society that if theres one drop of black blood him in em...he's black but now it's time to focus on the white side.....GROW UP AND EXCEPT IT....He is PRESIDENT OBAMA...the 1ST black President

steve

hey we have too get used too the white house reaking of fried chicken lol

steve

and snoop dog stopping by every weekend and every other word being yo or welcome too my crib homies lol

Allred Tree

DRUG TEST OBAMA and every member of his cabinet and congress.

This man is wasting money lavishly for himself just as he did at the Convention. Why doesn't he urge people to be safe, stay home and donate whatever money they would have spent coming to the Inauguration to a food pantry or reputable charity.....not Oprah Winfrey's angel network or anything affiliated with Rosie O'Donnell.

oops

andre

Posted at 3:03PM on Jan 11th 2009 by ganja fo da o'bama

Again true ignorance...I'm black with a white gf and I don't smoke weed but she does...gotta love it.

oops

75. 74. gonna sign up for da white house tour ASAP !!! hope we gonna take a long detour thru da rose garden, den we can smell da 'roma of pakalolo from barack & his homies sharing da blunts & getiin' lit
Posted by ganja fo da o'bama

Posted by Andre

andre, tell ur GF to pass the dutchie !!!

Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side
Pass the Dutchie on the left hand side
It a gonna burn, give me music make me jump and prance
It a go done, give me the music make me rock in the dance