Get Carter

1/11/2009 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The 47-year-old resurfaced at an award show in L.A., looking modest.

Ralph Carter

In 1975, Carter released a disco album.

According to IMDB, Ralph has no acting credits after "Good Times" ended in 1979.

COMMENTS

99centz

at leasted he'z keep'in hiz head out of water Good Time'z...yah

Susan W9

He looks great. Any ideas what he pursued rather than continue with acting?

oops

Jumpin' Jehosephat !!! dat dude is Count Blacula on the loose !!!

blahhh

I used to think he was a cute kid. Good for him for stayin out of the limelight. Who needs it. If he were in a show today he'd already done 3 stints in rehad....and had a sex tape.

analisa

Still cute as Hell!

Donna

I used to work at a radio station and when Jimmy Walker came in he was really mean and you were not allowed to mention "dynomite" to him. what an ass!

kaya

what a handsome man he turned out to be!

Lora

Ralph Carter looks great! I'm glad I haven't heard about him in scandals etc. I always thought he was a good actor.

LLLRRR

Great show, great actor, I wish they had shows like this still. Hello Ralph!

Zebedee Doodah

This guy is ugly, inside and out. He hasn't acted since the show ended because he wasn't an actor then, and anyone who thinks so is being kind. But he's still UGLEEEEEEEEEEE!

deb

boyfriend is gay.

Melissa

In all seriousness I heard he had aids and was gay. I could have sworn I read about it quite a few years ago. At the time he was looking bad, he had lost a lot of weight and his face was gaunt. He looks better now. I hope he is doing well.

Kay

I saw him when he was a child actor appearing on Broadway in "Raisin" (based on "Raisin in the Sun"). He was nominated for a Tony award and deserved it.

It was amazing to see this kid on stage in front of hundreds of people acting like he was in his living room at home. I was very impressed.

lj penn

look like he been smoking somewhere in the projects of chicago

Tom

I don't know if he's gay or not & frankly don't care. I think he was a great actor on that show, too bad he gave up acting, maybe they were offering him roles that didn't interest him so he left. As for Jimmy acting like a ass at a radio station, that happens when fame gives you a faults sense of entitlement in how your allowed to treat others, I hope he's humbled himself since then.. as Clint Eastwood once said .. when it comes to meeting celebs, you never know for sure if your meeting the person or the persona, unless they let their guard down. Just my opinion like the rest of you.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments