Good Genes or Good Docs?

1/11/2009 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some Americans would like to erase the last eight years -- and it appears First Lady Laura Lane Welch Bush already has!

Laura Bush
Here's 54-year-old Laura (left) back at the beginning of her husband's presidency in 2001 -- and the 62-year-old refreshed version (right) two weeks ago.

Seems like everybody is ready for change.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

What?

I agree this is not a fair comparision: She looks drunk in the first photo and in rehab in the other.

What?

Would someone provide more information regarding the murder. I haven't heard about that one.

why?

I want a face lift too GD.

What?

She has always had a sedated look. A sneaky look.

Joeseph

All you hippy liberals are enjoying life right now, but let's revisit things in a couple of years after BHO, the great savior, has shown his hand.

Anita

i did not write the compliment about Bush, someone used my name. Stupid rightwing nut jobs, lways pullng underhanded stuff.

Bush is a retard, his two daughters are drunks, and Laura is not near as nice as her PR people would have you believe. Moron.s

Anita

as a teen Laura ran a stop sign and killed a friend at an intersecion in another car

What?

34. I'm afraid you're way behind the times. It was an open secret that every time the Bushes retreated to the Texas ranch in August, not to be seen for almost a month, Laura would return to the White House in September looking somewhat more "fresh."_________________________________"Fresh" Priceless

Toots

Oh please people, at the very LEAST she's had her eyes done! C'mon now, do you all get out so infrequently???

memchee

looks like all makeup to me.

Call it a doc job when she starts to look plastic.

Cammie

Not long after he stole the election, she was invisible or hiding for quite awhile and, once she came out, it was clear she had undergone the knife. The doctor at the time did such a great job the only way one could tell without photos for comparison was her eyes appeared wider and, yet, more Oriental looking. It is clear from the photo comparison here that she, also, had work done on her nose. No pain, no gain....she had a lot of work done from the photo comparison of before (2001) and long after (2008). This vain woman is doing some type of injections (botox maybe?), too!

So sick of "King" George W. Bush and "Queen" Laura Bush and counting the days until they are long gone! Nobody felt like Christmas for all these years the Iraq War has been in progress but the self-annoited King and Queen celebrated the high life in the White House.

Hopefully, he and Cheney will still be prosecuted for war crimes.

Drew P. Drawers

We don't need no stinkin' Cesar Romero, Jack Nicholson or Heath Ledger! Ladies and germs! The Joker!

leave it natural

Grammar Rehab Center found on this post:

> .... SHES ALOT better person than her hubby THATS for sure.
"SHE'S A LOT" - "THAT'S"

> ...her eyes and MOUCH have more wrinkles in the first pic! You cannot tell in this pic if SHES had work done or not....
"MOUTH" - "SHE HAS"

> Laura Bush has got ALOT of class
"A LOT"

> ...She was a drab Texas GOVERNORS wife....
"GOVERNOR'S"

>...If you DONT have to look your age...
"DON'T"

>..Just look at her nose. The nostrils ARE different shapes. DEFINATELY good docs!
"DEFINITELY"

>....Like Tom Cruise, there is DEFINATELY something different about his face
"DEFINITELY"

> Anyone living w/ Bush had to have had a drink or two. Look at their partying daughters. DEFINATELY surgery....
"DEFINITELY"

>....Do you honestly believe a 62-year old woman WHO'VE lived under the texan sun ...
"WHO HAS"

Big Bear

Laura is such a sweet lady. The only negative is that turd she is married to. What a goober he is!!!!

2021 days ago

Nosey, so i go to gossip sites

Quotes from the First Lady of The U.S.A located in sunny North America

A love of books, of holding a book, turning its pages, looking at its pictures, and living its fascinating stories goes hand-in-hand with a love of learning.
Laura Bush

Any first lady can do whatever they want to do. In this country, people expect them to work on whatever they want or to have a career of their own.
Laura Bush

But we talk about issues, we talk about people, we talk about personalities. George is a very good reader of people, and he's very perceptive about people, and you know, that's fine.
Laura Bush

But you know, it's not easy when your husband runs for president. I mean, it's not easy for me. I'm sure it's not easy for her. There's a lot of scrutiny on families that isn't always wanted.
Laura Bush

Every child in American should have access to a well-stocked school library.
Laura Bush

I also know that there are a lot of people around the United States who want my husband to win and who are for him and who support our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. And I feel good about those people, too.
Laura Bush

I also want to encourage anybody who was affected by Hurricane Corina to make sure their children are in school.
Laura Bush

I don't like that, because there are a lot of people whose works I admire as actors or actresses, or musicians. And you know, I've been a big fan of different musicians or actors.
Laura Bush

I don't really feel like I have to have a debate with my husband over issues.
Laura Bush

I like politics. I like traveling in the United States.
Laura Bush

I mean, it's fun for us to talk about issues. You know, there's no one issue we spend a lot of time on probably, because he gets to do that all day with somebody else who's a lot more expert at issues than I am.
Laura Bush

I mean, the part you don't like, I mean, that's the only part. That's the part no one likes, and that is the criticisms, and the unfair criticisms, I might add, of my husband. But that's also just a fact of life in politics.
Laura Bush

I mean, we are facing so many very, very important issues and those are the issues that you heard talked about last night from the Republican convention, and that you'll hear my husband talk about. And those are the really important issues facing our country right now.
Laura Bush

I think there are a lot of reasons to be critical of the media in America.
Laura Bush

I would never do anything to undermine my husband's point of view.
Laura Bush

I'm not the one who was elected. I would never do anything to undermine my husband's point of view.
Laura Bush

If I'm just at the White House, I have meetings in my office, I sign letters, I plan different things. Late in the afternoon, I'll quit working and wait for my husband to get home.
Laura Bush

In fact, I have the privilege of traveling around our country and meeting people all over the country who are making a huge difference in the lives of their neighbors and themselves. That's what I'm really fortunate to be able to do.
Laura Bush

It's not easy to have the job of president. It's not easy to run for it. And it's not a job for the feint of heart.
Laura Bush

Jenna's traveled with me; they've both traveled with their dad. This is the only time they've been old enough in all of their dad's campaigns to really be involved in.
Laura Bush

Libraries allow children to ask questions about the world and find the answers. And the wonderful thing is that once a child learns to use a library, the doors to learning are always open.
Laura Bush

Maybe it is the media that has us divided.
Laura Bush

No one likes to be criticized.
Laura Bush

Politics is a people business. I like people.
Laura Bush

The power of a book lies in its power to turn a solitary act into a shared vision. As long as we have books, we are not alone.
Laura Bush

They're great girls. They're very funny, they're very smart, they're fun to be with. They're very lively, as I think people can tell. And you know, they're very confident girls.
Laura Bush

Though my plans at the moment are vague, I can assure you that I'll never run for the Senate in New York.
Laura Bush

We always get up about 5:30, and George gets up and goes in and gets the coffee and brings it to me, and that's been our ritual since we got married. And we read the newspapers in bed and drink coffee for about an hour probably, read our briefing papers.
Laura Bush

We can overcome evil with greater good.
Laura Bush

Well, we've faced very difficult decisions and challenges in our country, every one of us have, as we - since September 11th, as we fought the war on terror,

2020 days ago