Laura Bush

Good Genes or Good Docs?

1/11/2009 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Some Americans would like to erase the last eight years -- and it appears First Lady Laura Lane Welch Bush already has!

Laura Bush
Here's 54-year-old Laura (left) back at the beginning of her husband's presidency in 2001 -- and the 62-year-old refreshed version (right) two weeks ago.

Seems like everybody is ready for change.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Jennifer Bouldack

You TMZ people showed your ignorance again. It isn't a facelift she got. Do you not have ANY women in your employ? Were there NO women in the room when you wrote this?

She got a make over and an education. She is wearing better makeup, got a make over by some clear experts who taught her how to better enhance her features, and got an education as to how to maintain the look, and an education as to how to choose makeup better suited to her skin color.

So, you should have had a third option. However, if you can't make it fit in your stupid little good genes/good docs series, you should have just left her out altogether.

flowerchild

Ito me it looks like she had something done, to reduce the signs of aging....I would if I could..

ONALEE

"We've been in business for 47 years and — this is what I can't believe — yesterday was by far the best gross sales day we've ever had," said George Shaffer, area manager of the Alpine Valley ski resort east of Cleveland in Geauga County, where 11 inches of GLOBAL WARMING FELL !!!!! NOTICE (AL GORE) IS NO WHERE TO BE FOUND WHEN EVERYTHING IS FRIGID !!! HOWEVER< THOUSAND's OF FAMILY's ARE RIGHT NOW SITTING IN THE DARK FREEZING THEIR BUTT's OFF!!!

Fubunki PunkChat

Micro lift, botox, and better makeup.

Rip It Up

Laura Bush had class, which is more than I can say about Mrs. Douchebag Clinton. God this country is so over. When is it splitting up?

What?

Grammar ReHab Center shows up every once in a while not to make a comment, but to correct commentor's spelling and grammar. Well, here I go again. Grammar has an anal personality and probably has no close friends and/or associates. Picky and over critical people are delusional and often have delusions of grandiose. Check and correct this, Grammar. You seem quite pathetic.

yeah....and?

A lovely and classly lady huh?

PLEASE! Just another mousy First Lady who sat around and watched her -stupidest-man-on-the-planet-husband run our great country into the ground. THEN she buys a china set worth 500,000 when people are losing their houses left and right.

Are we forgetting Barbra Bush and her big mouth when Katrina hit? Remember, making comments about how these people are use to such conditions and worse, they should be HAPPY we are providing such outstanding conditions in this GYM for them!

OH, and then she is going to write a 'tell all' for our pleasure about that jack-ace she married. We don't care about your lives lady, please just go away and take your family with you. Disgraceful, truly disgraceful. I could care less what her face looks like!

stopthepresses

What a classy First Lady she made. She ALWAYS made me PROUD to be an American. Sigh..............

stopthepresses

As you state, Dumbfounded - it was BARBARA BUSH, not Laura who made the comments about Katrina residents. That's a whole other story, but who was doing most of the volunteer clean-up work down there? WHITE PEOPLE. Most of the residents were and still are a bunch of lazy slugs who don't deserve much better.

leave it natural

Hi # 81 - OK,
This analysis of yours is interesting though not very detailed.
What do you think, is it a man or a woman?
Unmarried? Divorced?
British or American (Canadian? Australian? Puerto Rican?)
Employed or out of work?
Can you tell us more?

yeah....and?

Dumbfounded is dumb:

All you had to say was the white people comment and you loose. Then you put down the very people who were destroyed by this event!!!!???? Wow, I want you on my side, I guess it helps I'm white huh? Stop talking you are showing your TRUE COLORS!!!!

It was only Black folks Babs was talking to and about. Don't be foolish. Birds of a feather flock .... well, you should know the rest.

Laura Bush is no better. The whole clan is shameful. You seem to just another white person who is sooooo entitled. Go take a nap.

Oh and shame on you for the comment. My heart still breaks for those who are STILL suffering and have no hopweof it getting better. Bush and his policies have taken care of that. With this current economy how will it get any better for those poor folks?

You must be part of the 22 peolpe in America that have it just peachy. With zero effect on their lives during this horrible time. Put youself in their shoes. Wow. Pitiful response.

stopthepresses

I hate to correct grammar, because apparently that's become a bad thing to do, but I believe the term you want for me is "LOSER". LOOSER means "not as tight" as in your brain cells. You're right. I have zero sympathy for people who WON'T WORK, and are always waiting on a handout. Most of the Katrina residents had ample opportunity to leave. I do feel for the elderly and sick and some of the rest, but most are just damn lazy! And NO, I don't have it peachy, sweetheart. I'm working at home, my husband is working in the struggling auto industry where he routinely gets certificates for PERFECT ATTENDANCE. He's never late, he never misses a day of work - in short - he WORKS HIS ASS OFF! There are layoffs right and left, but it would be a cold day in hell when he would accept any help from anybody - he'd have to be on his death bed, unlike some lazy bums who are perfectly able, but just "can't find a job that suits them". Boo hoo hoo!!!! Then wallow in your squalor! As for showing my true colors - I'm white and proud of it. Why has that become a bad thing, too? Can't I be proud of MY HERITAGE? Well, I am! As for wanting you on my side, or you wanting me on YOURS - who cares? I don't want you AT ALL. I wish no ill will on you - you just don't matter, ok? That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

shirliana

nUMBER 10 - LET ME TELL YOU THAT THE CLINTON'S SHOWED ALOT OF RESPECT AND DIGNITY TO ALL THEIR STAFF . mICHELLE WILL DO THE SAME AS FAR AS WHAT THE OTHER PRESIDENT'S WIVES HAD DONE.. REMEMBER, MUCHELLE IS NOT STUPID ... AND HER HUSBAND S WELLL.... I THOUGHT THAT WAS SUCH A NICE GESTURE THAT ON MONDAY, MR. BUSCH. FATHER OF MR. BUSCH, PRESIDENT CLINTON, PRESIDENT CARTER AND SOMEONE ELSE HAD A ** LUNCHEON****. THAT PROVES TO ALL OF YOU ************** BARACK OBAMA ************ IS VERY WELL LIKED BY PRESIDENT BUSCH AND THE LAST 5 PRESIDENTS.... CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU ESPECIALLY TO PRESIDENT BUSCH AND OTHERS HAVING SUCH A NICE LUNCHEON... THANK YOU//

shirliana

CLINTON HAG FROM NUMBER 10..... MAN, U NEED SOME HELP... AND ALSO STATING ## HEAVAN HELP US AS THE **OBAMABEAST ***WHO IS SUCH A RACIST INFESTS INTO OUR WHITE HOUSE................. HOW LOW AND LOW AND LOW U ARE..... I HAVE AN IDEA WHAT U MEAN... ???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I TRULY SAY GO SEE A PSYCHOLOGY WHO CAN HELP YOU MENTALLY ... A 44TH PRESIDENT WHO IS ** THE FIRST BLACK AMERICAN ** TO TAKE OFFICE IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS U CALLED THEM TO INFEST THE WHITE HOUSE..

. I PRESUME NOW U ARE NOT A DEMOCRAT BUT PEOPLE BELIEVED IN HIS DEBATES..NOT LYING... LIKE THE OTHER DID (MCcAIN AND HIS PEST FROM ALASKA).....

CAN U EXPLAIN TOME HOW WOULD THE OBOMA INFEST THE WHITE HOUSE?????????????I PRESUME COLOR IS YOUR EXPLANATION.... MAN., FIND GOD AND PRAY TO HIM TO HELP YOU ON THE WAY U LOOK AT THINGS...

THEOBAMA'S COMES FROM AVERY EXCLUSIVE FAMILY .... THEY ARE VERY SIMPLE PEOPLE AND WE ARE ALL ALL ALL HAPPY THAT HE WILL BE TAKING CARE OF THE LOW AND MIDDLE CLASS AND NOW THE RICH WILL GET AFFECTED... ITS ABOUT TIME.......

stopthepresses

Shirlana, are you for real? Or is it somebody TRYING TO SOUND IGNORANT posting under your name? You really are doing Mr. Obama no favors. "Muchelle" Obama? President "Busch"? That's a beer, isn't it, you moron? Are you really so stupid you don't even realize the name is "BUSH"? Try screaming that for a while, you ingrate! People SO STUPID really have very little influence on the conversation, because you're deemed too ignorant to have a credible opinion. Dam& what an idiot!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments