The Other Son on

'Good Times'

'Memba Him?!

1/11/2009 7:31 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ralph Carter is best known as the youngest son, Michael Evans, on the '70s TV series "Good Times." Guess what he looks like now!

Ralph Carter

99centz

pree dynomite!!!!!!!!

2026 days ago

oops

Jumpin' Jehosephat !!! dat dude is Count Blacula on the loose !!!

2026 days ago

sandy

ah the good ole days when tv was actally entertaining....

2026 days ago

Zebedee Doodah

I haven't seen an uglier collection of people in a long time! DAMN, they're UGLEEEEEE!

2026 days ago

#1 Good Times Fan

I am the biggest fan of this show. I never watched it as a kid for some unknown reason, probably because we only had one T.V. in the house and my parents were always watching M*A*S*H! I am 39 years old now, so it is a crime I never watched this show during my childhood. Then by chance I saw an episode on TVLand when I had insomnia and thought it was such a funny show! Needless to say, fast forward six months later and I have seen every single episode thanks to rushing out and buying the whole DVD collection. This show is not only funny, but it is full of realism better than any reality show today!! I love the way the Evans family loves each other and stays strong in spite of not having any money. I love the loyalty and the humor they possess as well.
I am a single mother trying to make it day by day, and this show gives me inspiration, hope for the future, and more laughs than I ever have watching anything else. I LOVE this show and think everyone should watch it because we all can relate to the subject matter in some way.
I admit, Ralph Carter was my favorite. I love his single, "When You're Young and in Love". Yes, I said LOVE. It came out in the 70's, but I only heard it for the first time last summer. Google it on YouTube when he sung it on SoulTrain. He did a fantastic job. He also sang in and some others songs on various episodes.
If there is ever a fire in my house, the first thing I would grab would be my GOOD TIMES DVD COLLECTION!!!!!~
Ralph Carter, you are so cute and I will be a life-long fan of yours.

2025 days ago

SusieLee

Hey guys... Are you Military single or Admirer? Want to meet single members of the Army, Navy, Marines, Air Force, Coast Guard, Police Force, and Firefighters -- as well as civilians, veterans?--U n i f o r m e d M a t e.c o m ---An unique military club for military singles and admirers in the world! Support our heroes who serving our nation. Support our troops that safeguard our safety. Please call back all the soldiers and troops in Iraq. Whether you agree with wars or not, soldiers still deserve our respect, Remember people it is the SOLDIER not the politicians or news reporters that keeps you free. So don't blame these soldiers in iraq, they just fulfill their line of duty.

2025 days ago