Fabio's Cougars -- Grandmas with Grand Paws

1/12/2009 4:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

We're not sure what Fabio was doing with a group of hot golden girls this weekend and frankly we don't care -- but it got us wondering ... how long has this guy been surrounded by googly-eyed women?

Click to view!
He claims to be 49. We thinks not.

Carol

TMZ is just bashing this guy because no where do you find "Grandmas for Grandpaws" or anything alluding to age when talking about Bruce Willis who is much older and still so hot or Richard Gere who is much older also. Even those born in the same year such as Judd Nelson, Val Kilmer, Richie Sambora, ...you never hear hear a mention about their being GrandPaws..and Fabio still is as ripped as ever, and has amazing sex appeal. Would have liked TMZ to have been at some place where Fabio, Adrian Paul, and the new Fabio, Mr Romance, Andrei Claude was appearing. I just found that Andrei Claude btw arrived in NYC from Italy and was seen out at the Met attending some Opera. He is single and hot and I and others want to know who he is dating now that he debunked the gay rumor which started after he was on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy just as a guest. So who's he dating and what's his nightlife in NYC.??? Andrei Claude is too young for me but I like to look but Adrian Paul can park his saber under my bed anytime!

1957 days ago

Carol

ABOUT THE LONG HAIR....Duh!..It's his tradmark look! Him cutting his hair is like seeing Will Smith with an Afro...or Chris Daughtry not shaving his head anymore. A trademark look. The long hair came from doing those Romance novel covers based on historical eras where men wore their hair long. Guess he could wear extensions but why should he, very few men have that much hair at his age. Someone in their 20's remarked the same disgust about a photo I have of Andrei Claude because he has long hair also. He also does cover shoots of period pieces where men grew their hair that length. Personally I am glad the men's new hair styles are back to Beatle length and not those buzz cuts like David Beckhams's that looks so military. Long hair on a man is sensuous that is why all the young girls are going crazy over the Jonas brothers...I don't think they would look right with buzz cuts.

1957 days ago

Barfalufugus

I wigh he's get hit in the face again with a bird? He's so overrated!

99centz

he'z a big fan of cottage cheese thigh'z too........

northern gypsy

H.W.G.A. (here we go again)...who in the tmz staff has a hard-on for fabio ???
he's a class act.. respectful to all his fans and keeps off the crazy h-wood dating scene...
alot of men could learn something from this fellow !!!

Dallas

Cut the 80's hair already! It's 2009!

poppy

GROW UP ALREADY

Janice Marie

Typical TMZ. The man was a gentleman to your camera crew, a gentlemen to his guests, and an all around good guy - and you still diss him.

I had the pleasure of meeting him many times, and each time he was nicer than the next. He is a true class act.

Get over your jealousy of him already - it is pathetic.

Wanda W.

Oh please......I think the men at TMZ does protest too much,jealous a little? Fabio is still hot,hot and HOT! The fact that hes hanging around with a couple of older women(my words,instead of the more crude COUGAR that you used),only makes him not only HOT but now classy too. Shame on you men there at TMZ for a poor judge of a quality MAN!!!! Wanda

Bob Barnett

He was always a GREAT guest on the Howard Stern show, and I would gladly bang 1/2 those cougars who he hugged.

poppy

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S NOT BUTTER!!!!!!

Ladylaw

As a 40 year old woman, I despise the term cougar. It is so demeaning to me and my peers. It invokes nothing but negative images about women in my demographic.

99centz

waz up wit thiz sunny 106 dude???

sandman

I think my favorite bit of info about this guy is people saying he was a "Marine/special forces". NOT! So he did the mandatory 2-years in the Italian army. That's it. Is he an American? He came to America in 1980, but as far as his "statis" have seen no info/further. I read about him having accidentally killing a bird and having it stuffed and sold it on Ebay. Half the proceeds went to Fabio's foundation for children, and the other half went to the National Audubon Society. Does that make him a great guy? Who knows. He is a pretty boy and the chicks slobber at his feet so I have to hate the guy, cause he gets all the chicks...

heyyou

It's more like mid fifties ,is my guess.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments