Goldie Hawn:

Seems Like Old Times

1/12/2009 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A well-preserved 63-year-old Goldie Hawn was spotted at the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

It's great to see Goldie hasn't let herself go two-pieces.

Lucy

it is Goldie, check out The Superficial.com for more pictures. she looks great, could have used a little water-proof eye liner tho

Overboard

My 1st impression-that -that isn't GOLDIE-HA-mostly everyone else feels the same way when I started reading the posts!! What a goof up!!

Lara

Even though I first thought it wasn't her, I looked at The Superficial.com and it is her. I think she is still beautiful. As for her thighs, you have to consider her age and I think it's great the she isn't being a fake and having all kinds of surgeries. It's much more refreshing for her to be natural.

allen antrim

Hey its called age and the good thing is that that stage in life eventually comes to an end.

SuzyCreamCheese

WTF, that's not Goldie Hawn!!!

Overboard

TMZ--you guys take horrible horrible pictures!

allen antrim your time is coming too ! LOL! LOL!

LTBK

Truth is I have never liked Goldie Hawn. Some of her movies were funny but I can't get passed how nasty and unfair she was
to Kates father. Saw her in an indepth interview some years back and she was nothing like the person she perceives to be.
Seems very vindictive and shallow. That said I think she looks great for her age. I can't imagine what people are thinking when
they say she looks bad. So many 20 and 30 somethings could not look that good. Of course the skin is not going to look flawless
anymore!!! So sad how people ageing is viewed. We should all pray we GET to age!

leave it natural

#13 & #14
It's DEFINITELY, not "definately"

jill

not goldie.

Who Caresss!!!

Dammn!! I thought it was Cameron Diaz age enhanced a 100 yrs. Hahaha.

Rae

WHERE IS THE DEATH BECOMES HER LADY WITH THE POTION???......LOL

yeah....and?

It is her. Folks we all age. Besides there are YOUNG girls out there right now that wish they could look as good as she does in a dress! Too bad Hollywood is bunch of nut jobs, come to a normal state Goldie, you will just blend in with us! We love you.

True talent, thank you for making so many enjoyable movies.

Bex

That is Goldie Hawn. And she ain't lookin so good....

oops

are you guys BLIND??? i'm looking (oogling) that pic of penelope !!! now, that's a WOMAN !!! why even bother lookin at that other pic of ?goldie? yeah right !!!

JustDave

I'd still connect the dots on her.... who ever it is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments