Goldie Hawn:

Seems Like Old Times

1/12/2009 2:02 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

A well-preserved 63-year-old Goldie Hawn was spotted at the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

It's great to see Goldie hasn't let herself go two-pieces.

Kathryn

Its Goldie and she looks amazing! For God's sake, she looks like a normal woman. For those of you who say she should go get botoxed and lippoed to death -- get a life! Goldie is a beautiful woman. WAS AND IS!!! Down with fake people!!!

dana

I didn't think it was her either, but if you look at this link (I swear, not spam) it really is her.

lynda

NO MORE BELIEVE THIS IS GOLDIE THAN THE PIC THEY SHOWED OF KURT RUSSELL DOESNT LOOK LIKE HIM EITHER HIS PIC LOOKS LIKE LEE MAJORS NOT SURE WHO THIS IS ONE THING FOR SURE ITS NOT GOLDIE..

deb

thats the thing thou,with out the make-up all these people look so different REALLY! this is probably her,looks like her bod,the legs!

deb

33,i believe you may be right! ya kates dad just seemed like the sweetest man,to bad he lost all those good yrs with his kid,NOT FAIR!!!

deb

SHES 63 ALREADY,HOLY COW

99centz

you sure can tell when school let'z out cuz the post get so stupid az american'z future head, to mommy & dady"z computer.IT IZ HER YOU LAME BRAIN IDIOT"Z!!!TMZ iz 99% right at all time'z!now,go do your home work....and learn to spell...like me.....

Hlove

Gay TMZ wishes wienners last as long and pickled!

firebaby

hey, if your mom/grandma looked like that on the beach, you'd be proud... (think donatella/shauna)...

rae made me lol... :-)

Mariah

She looks damm good for 63. She and Helen Mirren make 60 look like the new 50. Obviously people are forgetting recent pics of Mischa Barton and all her cellulite and she is 1/3 of their age. Go Goldie! Overboard was just on the other night. I never get tired of that movie.

snickers

Goldie Hawn, my ass. That's someone's GILF on the beach.

maggot

dayum, i'm about to lose my lunch!!!

Cmarie

TMZ why don't you post some of your fat asses up here in a bathing suit so we can laugh at you, I've seen some of you ugly fat asses when I was skipping through channels and we could get a real laugh!!

2019 days ago

edfghjk

Shut the hell up, TMZ! Goldie looks great! I doubt that Harvey Levin will look this good at 63!

2018 days ago

TriTri

Shirliana calm down. Are you really that superficial? We ALL have one thing in common and that is AGING. You are AGING every single second of the day....and by the time you hit your 30's and 40's it starts to show.....that is if you're LUCKY enough to make it....not everyone is y'know. Please grow up.

2016 days ago