Hooters on Lawsuit -- Size Matters!

1/12/2009 7:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

If you don't have a big one, they'll laugh you right out of Hooters -- a big law firm, that is.

The top bananas at the wing joint are firing back at a group of morons suing them for sexual discrimination, saying they are in their legal right to only hire women to handle their chicken bones.

In a statement issued just moments ago, Hooters says they've already fought this battle before -- and won -- and accused these dopes of only filing the suit so they "can try and make some money without working for it."

Hooters also took a shot at the d-bags' legal manhood -- saying the men are "represented by a very small plaintiff's law firm." Ouch.

And just to drive the point home, Hooters added "If we lose this go around, you can next expect hairy legged guys in the Rockettes line up and male models in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. You wonder why people just can't leave good things alone?"

sandyduncansglasseye

This exact story was done on King of the Hill with Dale Dribble!!!!

allie

It's a victory for crappy wings and skanky broads everywhere!

Yeddy-Bo

When did Harvey dye his hair?
Just asking................

grrr

i hate hooters

ex hooters girl

Hooter Girls are NOT "skanky broads", "dim wits" or "dippy"... We are the future Dentists, Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers, etc of America! I was once a Hooter Girl and now I work for a Global Company, I am a Mother and a Wife... I am not ashamed of working there and I am proud of who I have become!
Everyone who seems to have degrating or hurtful things to say about Hooter Girls, just doesn't know.

IsIAreIsMe

I thought this lawsuit was already done before. Not just on King of the Hill. Or maybe I'm thinking of the lawsuit with the guys wanting to be strippers at a gentleman's club.

MAX IN PAINS

OH! C'MON! MAX ISN'T THAT TINY! HE HAS GOOD SIZE MAN BOOBS! lmao!

ex hooters girl

This lawsuit has been done before...
Guys just think that even though the ones before them have lost that they know how to win this time.
They just need to GET A JOB!

Scamp

I think the mono-sexed NFL, NBA and MLB should keep a close eye on this. They could be next.

L

Exactly what's wrong with making money without working for it?!?! As long as it's not illegal or immoral, who cares?
Gold digging has been going on since forever, and what about lottery winners? Jealous lawyers, if you ask me.

Disgusting

There SHOULD be men in the swimsuit issue, morons.

Hooters is vile, and anyone who would work there or go there is a lowlife.

Lastly, unlike a man's penis, the size of a law firm is meaningless - just shows how worried Hooters is to make meaningless comments like that

Hope the guys win. Women should be suing Hooters for sexism, big time.

Who Caresss!!!

Why is it the sexually discriminated (gay community) the one's who file these suits in primarily female dominated industries??

Sheesh!!

Serena

As a woman, I would LOVE to go to Hooters and have a HOT male take care of my chicken bones....it's only fair...make him a hot outfit like the chippenales with vest, bowtie and hot shorts....in orange and white.....I would then perhaps go to Hooters....what do I care about girls in short shorts with pantyhose and tank tops??.....got the same outfit at home....lol...It definitely is SEXist!!! hope they lose...

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

sorry "hooter girl" I've met many hooter girls and they've all been skanky broads for sure...some maybe not dimwits...but skanky broads for sure...sorry honey...it's just the truth of your chosen profession. and what kind of "global Company" do you work for? the kind where they hire you to "entertain" high profile business men from China? **wink wink**

pennylayne

Sitting at my local Hooters, with my daughters, and letting them know I would be proud of them if they chose to work themselves through school here. Think what you want I'm done with your negative nasty responses. To ex-hooter girl, thanks for your service in the orange short brigade, we always love to hear how former girls are still proud of the time they spent here.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments