Megan Fox: I'm an Insecure Transvestite!

1/12/2009 7:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox thinks she looks like Alan Alda -- a transvestite version of frickin' Alan Alda.

Click to view!
The chick who's been called the sexiest woman on the planet by ... just about everyone, bashed the hell out of herself on the red carpet before the "Globes" yesterday -- and amidst the self-inflicted ego crushing, a straight-faced Megan blamed the whole thing on being "painfully insecure."

While the statement probably explains the whole Brian Austin Green relationship, the fact that she also bragged about her ridiculously thin wasteline and a body built by an impressive workout regimen probably means the self-deprecation thing is just a load of crap. Right?

maggie

there are far more beautiful indian and asian women in the world than this girl

Who Caresss!!!

Dayumm, I hate when models talk. Just shut up and strip for the camera! Click!! =)

ya right

HA HA

#4 THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY ! YOU MADE ME LAUGH , THANKYOU. #7 YOU ARE RIGHT ON.

Cindy

She is young and beautiful. A bit naive - but who wasn't at that age?

I found her comments to be of a joking nature.

I'd say that she is just naive.

Give me the "real deal" any day over the rehearsed bs that flooded that event.

Elektra

I am no fool, Megan is so NOT humble...and worst, DUMB AS A DONKIE.

She´s just a piece of nice meat, no brain at all. That´s why her boyfriend is working in his music, better do this than listen her speaking, i guess the truth is better be def.

Jess

Alan Alda's hot!!! Wanna hump him.

L.S

What a dumb ass..

Barfalufugus

15. She was so much prettier before she opened her 22 inch mouth. Blah blah blah..............

Posted at 6:46PM on Jan 12th 2009 by ya right
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I agree! Want a pat on the back, much?

vile comments

girl better should shut up! she's no angelina 2.0. by THIS interview she's out of every sophisticated movie role. she talked about someone else's boobs on the red carpet..., how could one be so stupid...

vile comments

megan tries so hard..., so hard..., see this:

... but she couldn't get a brain implant

99centz

I think she look'z more like corpral klinger,look....there wearing the same dress...................

JM

Megan Fox is great to look at and I bet she's nicer in person than the rest of you bald fatties saying what a dummy she is.

It's not her fault that guys drool over her (although I'm sure she likes the attention)

notfooled

That was the most obvious display of "fishing for a compliment", that I have ever seen. How pathetic and very wierd.

cowbulls

Give me a break. Megan is hot, knows she is hot and knows that we think she’s hot and on and on. Let’s hope she was just nervous as she sounds terrible. Of course it not every nook and crevasse of her brain that men want to explore.
I hope she keeps her current attitude. In general, the hotter a woman thinks she is the less she tries to please a man. Megan trying hard with that body equals very happy men.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments