Megan Fox: I'm an Insecure Transvestite!

1/12/2009 7:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Megan Fox thinks she looks like Alan Alda -- a transvestite version of frickin' Alan Alda.

Click to view!
The chick who's been called the sexiest woman on the planet by ... just about everyone, bashed the hell out of herself on the red carpet before the "Globes" yesterday -- and amidst the self-inflicted ego crushing, a straight-faced Megan blamed the whole thing on being "painfully insecure."

While the statement probably explains the whole Brian Austin Green relationship, the fact that she also bragged about her ridiculously thin wasteline and a body built by an impressive workout regimen probably means the self-deprecation thing is just a load of crap. Right?

Dev

I think the idiot here is the interviewer, that has got to be the worst interviews I have ever seen. Really really dumb questions.

What else was Megan Fox supposed to say?? Anyway she is hot and all the really fat bitches on here should go eat another box of cookies!!

katie

It just went from bad to worse...she is so pretty until she opens her mouth... talk about pathetic and shallow... I even thought, oh my god she is almost ugly, she is so stupid.

and brian austin green, he has never been anything past 90210....so sad.

Tania in L.A

I agree with #6 she does give off Physco girl vibe, AKWARD, and she sooooo knows she is pretty! Jeez, just say Thank-you and move on. Nobody gives a damn about your 22 inch waistline ( yeah, paaalease, like she's insecure!) and there is obviously problems in paradise with her loser boyfriend Brian Austin Greene! I mean really what has he done lately, I would think he would beg to go to the G.G with her!

JT

I really believe the insecurity part. TOO MANY of those I have know in the industry (with tattoos) are insanely insecure.

Tatts and goths; Meh! Talented yet Ensconced with insecurities despite airs of confidence offset by the persistent needs for attention absent in teen years.

Jenna

It's funny how celebrities know exactly what to say at the exact, correct time - then the question and/or answer takes off into the arms of the media, and then the rumors start.... Which can re-start an actor's career, or it could squash it forever...... Megan Fox is dumb as a fox...

Fox

megan i hot. who cares what hot peope say- it doesnt ever matter. WAY hotter then stretched vag angie

tom

Brad couldn't take his eyes off her, after looking at the voodoo oily high forehead scrawny brood mare who could blame him??

Truth

Self esteem is not based on objective reality. Kanye West thinks he is so great! He is damn ugly and thinks his horrible singing is art! Some of the most insecure people are the "beautiful" ones! Marilyn Monroe was very insecure!!

itsBrad

she's soo hot... not insecure i think she was jus trying to be funny lol in a serious way

Zach

The fact that she knows what doppelganger means...and who Alan Alda is...makes her that much hotter.

One who wears white pants for Megan

She can unleash her disfunctionality on my body! I'll take the sex therapy abuse!

kitty

I can't believe she dissed Alan Alda! I love Alan Alda. Screw her!

kitty

She wishes she looked as good as Alan Alda!!

YUCK

What a stupid, approval seeking dumbass. She's totally hot, and she pulls a "compliment me, because I'm ugly" bs thing? She & kate beckinsale should get together; 2 of the most beautiful women on planet earth, and they're bitching because "they think they look fat". Jesus...

Courage

I've always thought she looks quite like Angelina Jolie - a true hottie.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments