Howie Mandel: I'm a Hypochondriac!

1/13/2009 2:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Hours after a doctor told him he had an irregular heart beat, Howie Mandel went to the hospital complaining of heart problems -- but get this: On Friday's "Regis & Kelly" he admitted to being a hypochondriac. So we gotta ask ...

Howie Mandel: Click to watch

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Morons.... it isnt in his head... he took some meds on an empty stomach.

2078 days ago

Cimarron

He didn't go to the hospital for heart issues until AFTER a doctor told him of his irregular heartbeat & gave him medication ... a medication he was suppose to take with food, but took on an empty stomach (according to earlier reports). So, even if he is a hypochondriac, doesn't mean he doesn't have any medical issues. After all, even if you're paranoid, it doesn't mean people aren't out to get you.

2078 days ago

Staggo

Every time this sucker hits the talk show circuit, he is suffering under a major illness. Wolf! Wolf!

2078 days ago

Bob Dole rules

Ha! I remember on 12-31-07 New Years Eve edition of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno,both Howie Mandell and Nelly Furtado were guests.
At the end of the show when Jay,Nelly, and Howie all gathered to say goodnight I saw the gorgeous Ms. Furtado reach over to the freakish looking Mr. Mandell as if to shake his hand. But all she did was lightly touch his one of his fingers and snap her own hand away very quickly as if in revulsion. And she stood well apart from him too. Stayed close to Jay.Funny!

2078 days ago

Linda

Howie has OCD, it is not uncommon for a person with OCD to also be a hypochondriac, My 13 year old granddaughter has OCD, and according to her every other illness on earth, so I belive they go together. It is very hard to live with someone who has OCD, belive me

2078 days ago