Lindsay & Sam -- Something's Fishy

1/13/2009 6:47 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan & Sam Ronson ate out last night -- together. Sushi was on the menu. She loves me, she loves me not.

Lindsay & Sam: Click to watch

Choppy McButtstink

Is eating Sushi a metaphor for lesbian activity? I am from a small town so help me out.

HOUSTON

#1, What's wrong with being from a small town and still being able to check the urban dictionnary or google "slang sushi" ?

If you want to keep your mind in the gutter this morning, SUSHI SMELLS LIKE FISH, WHAT ELSE SMELLS LIKE FISH ON WOMEN? THERE YOU GO.

justsaying

SUSHI!!! Oh the irony.

Very Interesting

Sushi, huh? I bet it was an all you can eat buffett!

ozzman

jackasses...

PEPSI Generation

Same thing they have every nite,night after night.Want to try some of my grilled butt roast and rolled butter rolls with spam.SPAM SPAM SPAM SRAM-SPAM!!!!!!.cake cookies and ice cream.

Vick Fan

And here I thought these 2 skanks were going to go away. Thank you TMZ for letting me know that 2 of the biggest publicity whores in Hollywood are alive and well. Maybe this Year Lilo and Sam the Man can go on a double date with Speidi and then disappear forever. Wouldn't that be nice??

pat

These two broads are going to milk this as much as they can.

So don' think that they'll go away anytime soon.

We are going to be stuck with L L for years and years to come.

Too bad TMZ and the other agencies don't boycot her as they really should.

NOLA

Do ya'll forget that they are people too?. They have ups and downs just like everyone else. And the sushi comments....that is just tacky and immature. Really I thought with the whole gay rights movement that we had moved past comments and jokes like that...especially by supposed "journalist". No matter what you think about them...Linday seemed to be happy in 2008 and stayed out of trouble. They care about each other and all the nasty comments you people make is not going to change that. Its hard enough to have a succesful relationship...I can't imagine what they have to go through. The bottom line is they are people, and nobody deserves some of the things you say about them and you don't even know them. I wish them the best, and hope you start being a little more classy in what you write about them as well as the other celebrities on your site. Thanks.

99centz

well,there go'z my week!I waz hopping you could go a whole week w/o thezze two pixie'z & no pariz & no britney no ai butno....................................................

Kevin

Hopefully they will both get food poisoning and die.

Val

These two are a hot couple...it's obvious they've been together for a very long time. They'll make it throught this rough patch.

for now

Beautiful,talented Lindsay and an ugly lesbian
will lead to disaster.

pat

Hey NOLA,

She wasn't happy in 08. She was wacked out of her tree, euphoric and didn't give a crap about what all of us thought about her as long as she was reported on.

northern gypsy

H.W.G.A. (here we go again) truth be told...this luv fest is getting stale...
you know...like old sushi let over from last night !!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments