TMZ's Close Shave

With Billy Zane

1/13/2009 6:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Don't ask Billy Zane where else he shaves -- unless you want to get cut.

Billy Zane: Click to watch

Firefly

I am In LOVE with this man. He is so sexy and has a great sense of humor. I'd polish his bald head any day.

ozzman

jackass...

Me

Billy Zane is the sexiest man alive! My favorite movie of all time is Tales from the Crypt Demon Night and he just blew my mind in that movie! So Hot!

Who Caresss!!!

All these D-Listers have to make threats to compensate for lack of true talent - and length!! What a jerk-off.. Ooooh I'm scarrrred. NOT!

Bob T

Excellent and timely comeback to a stupid question.

Kathryn

Why do guys insist on shaving their heads? I am so sick and tired of bald heads. I cannot wait until shaved heads go out of style! I hate bald heads!!!

Ian

What kind of jackasses are coming up with these questions? I love how people here call Zane a jackass for responding to such a moronic question the way he did. He was being very cool to the guy, talking and answering a few questions, and the dropout follows it up with "what other body parts do you shave?" Amazing how these jerkoffs get dumber and dumber every day while stalking people. Why not say "Thanks for talking to us and have a nice day."? Wouldn't that make more sense? It's already a pointless video of Billy Zane walking to his car, and this failed-abortion of a "reporter" makes it even more pointless. How stupid do you have to be to make this video even more pointless?

Andreas

Billy Zane is a pig. He recently made a movie in the Middle East that has been very popular. The plot line? Evil Americans wreaking havoc and death on the poor, innocent Arab world. Feeds the flames of the zealots, don't you think? He is a traitor and took this project on because his career is definitely D-list. Shame on him.

CO

This bastard pap needs to be fired pronto.Here we have Billy Zane who is very courteously answering the idiot's questions and out of nowhere this pap slimeball comes up with an irrelevant moronic question. And then you bastard pap's point a finger at the attitude displayed by these celebreties! Serves yall right!

Mar Mar

Billy makes two great comebacks. First--"I'm going to shave your ass in about 3 seconds" and then "No-that was a threat."

He's smart, funny and handsome.

Somebody please tell that moron photographer to grow a brain.

Rosanne

The person who made that question to Billy Zane is absolutely an idiot. He has been so luck to meet him and what did he ask him? Oh my God I can't belive that!

Charla Clemonti

I think Zane is pretty ---ing hot, but that comeback was NOT clever. "I'm going to shave your ass" is supposed to be a threat? Like the pap said, is that some sort of fetish? I laughed. It's like that line in Happy Gilmore: "I eat pieces of ____ like you for breakfast every day" "What? You eat pieces of ---- for breakfast?" Zane tries to come off as tough but it comes out wrong. It's actually pretty funny. And the pap was not being rude. Sorry but watching celebs and paps exchanging banal pleasantries is NOT what makes for good entertainment. That said, all Zane had to say was "No I don't shave anything else."

Huh?