Jessica Following in Britney's Missteps

1/14/2009 12:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Although she hasn't shaved her head, been put under a 5150 hold or lost custody of her child, Jessica Alba took some motherly advice from Britney Spears and nearly dropped daughter, Honor, while holding her with one arm after leaving a play center in Beverly Hills on Tuesday.

But call off the conservatorship; Jess quickly recovered and no one was injured.

Poet

and you will be the only site to report this unfortunately! See ALL people make mistakes and yet Britney was CRUSHED in the media for her almost spill. Jessica Alba could drop her baby on the ground and no one would call her a bad mother - just call it an accident. Stupid media!

2085 days ago

Bowbett

If the cameras would get out of her face she would be alright. I would blame the paps if the baby fell.

2085 days ago

Selina

#21 that is NOT Sean Preston you muppet Sean Preston is 3 he is much bigger than that child in the Jessica Alba picture. Look up recent pictures of Preston he looks NOTHING like that kid. Preston is MUCH cuter!

2085 days ago

diana

Jessica is so FUGLY, and the baby has a huge head, that is why she is leaning over, duh?

2085 days ago

Mags

At least she takes Honor to a play center where she can be around other kids. Unlike Suri, who've probably never seen anyone her own age

2085 days ago

MISS SCOTT

That is one UGLY baby!!! If I ever had a kid, I'd hope my kid wouldn't look ugly. Brad and Angie have the most adorable baby in I've ever seen ( other than me when I was a baby) Her kid is fat and ugly. Like mother like daughter? The husband is a dork that looks like spongebob. Atleast Britney WAS hot, Alba ...Puke!! She has nothing that I would pay for... boring personality, looks are plain Jane.... please someone, tell me that indeed that is one Ugly baby!

2085 days ago

why?

I almost dropped my son when he was 7 months, the dude was solid as a rock. I was neither crazy or under the influence. It happens, dang!!!

2085 days ago

MeInCanada

OMG... Leave her alone..... If YOU camera guys werent following her, she wouldn't have tripped!!!! Instead of helping either one you guys are there snapping away..... you make me sick!!!!!!!

2085 days ago

Danielle

THIS IS JUST WRONG...she almost dropped her daughter?....Looks like she has a firm grip to me....irresponsible reporting..not parenting....stuff like this make me so mad...amybe if there weren't tens of loser paps in her way..she would not have a mis step...give me a break!

2084 days ago

happy day

The other hand had her marlborolights, a lighter, a cell phone, and a cup of coffee, what baby?????

2084 days ago

UrStoopid

I'll never understand why celeb moms INSIST on wearing HEELS while they've got their child or children out & about. It's easier to lose your balance while wearing heels so on top of the pap surrounding & hounding them 24/7, they're wearing BAD SHOES. C'mon now ladies, wear FLATS when you're out with your kids! I'll bet the pap will NEVER get another "oops she almost dropped her baby" pic like this AGAIN! A little common sense please!

2084 days ago

HEY IDIOTS!

#37:: YOU'RE AN IDIOT!! THAT IS SEAN PRESTON -- THAT PICTURE IS REALLY, REALLY OLD DUMBA$$!!

2083 days ago