Almost Famous

1/15/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

No, it's not Britney. It's 29-year-old Kate Garry Hudson.

Kate Hudson

At 16, Kate appeared on an episode of "Party of Five."

COMMENTS

Ash

oooh, even worse. At least Brit is CUTE.. aaaw, whatever.

dangimold

Did she get a nose job??? The kid picture had a much wider nose. You dont outgrow that.

Bex

"Who dat" ?!? The dumbing down of America. Tsk Tsk. Is is so hard to write "that" ?!

Steph

not cute at all!

northern gypsy

good one tmz...i'd never would have gotten it was K.H. !!!

Bex

She's cute, not beautiful. Sort of a slutty bimbo. Can't act her way out of a paper bag. It is a damn shame the way her and her dingy mother cut Bill Hudson out of her life. He is a nice guy that got really railroaded by those 2.

hcc7196

Cindy,
How do you know that Bill Hudson is a nice guy?

Thirdy

This picture only proves that she's been ugly since she was born..........
She is totally not attractive........ I think i threw up in my mouth a little bit!!!!!!!!!

Bex

I remember "The Hudson Brothers" show and they were singers and they were all nice and really cute. Bill later married Cindy Williams (Shirley, from "Laverne And Shirley") Goldie had an affair with Armand Assante while married to Bill. After the divorce, Goldie refused to let Bill see Kate and Oliver.

highonlife

I actually guessed it right. It was the eyes that gave it away for me.

cinthia

oh come on, she is not that bad, she is actually a very attractive person.. not the greatest actor but really who is, she just lucked out because her mom is famous just like about everyone else in hollywood. why am i even wasting my time reading this, what is wrong with me???

Laura

I guess right....but I think she is beautiful now. I love her in comedy roles. She is one of my fav actresses.

badjuju813

How could you not miss the ears? The girl has ears like Dumbo the elephant.

Kari

and now we know why she has odd behaviour. Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Look at the epicanthal folds and the flattened philtrum. She one hundred percent has FAS or at least FAE. These people usually present themselves well, are well spoken, but frequently have math problems, socialization problems, impulsivity, poor money and time management and not a fully developed conscience, Poor attention span, distractible and some hyperactivity. Back then Goldie would have had no idea that alcohol could hard an unborn child and doctors frequently advised pregnant women to have a couple of drinks to sleep better.

yupyup

OMG people. I wonder why I read these stupid posts, everyone seems so judgmental and racist one here, most the times the posts aren't even about the articles.

Kate is gorgeous! I would so do her, and I am a straight female. She's got a smile that can light up a room, and a down to earth personality. She's a great actress, I have never seen her in a movie I didn' like. She brings something to the set.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments