Bret Michaels: Rock of Locklear

1/15/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Poison lead singer turned reality skank lover Bret Michael Sychak (left) in NYC on Wednesday -- and cougarlicious 47-year-old actress Heather Locklear (right).

Bret and Heather

One of them fell in love, married and divorced Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora.

We're just sayin'.

ss

Black.
White.
Black.
White.
Black.
White.
Very important.
Be sure to include Black. White. in all your assessments.

yeah....and?

BRETT HAS A WIG ON!!!!!! Hello, look at that hair, its totally fake. It look like Barbie hair. He is hiding a bald spot and that look is not going to fly in few years!

Heather on the other hand is suffering from WAY too much procedures in the chair, but, in her defense, it can't be easy getting in old in LA, there is salways someone who is going to put you down for aging, just like you guys at TMZ.

I finally watched the TV show {TMZ} and for all the dissin',if you will, you guys do of the celebs, I would think the staff was made up of beautiful people only, and........man was I wrong, Ya'll should NEVER say a negitive word about any celeb with the trolls and fattys on that staff! Ya'll got gall.

Beth_To_You_All

Grrrrr.....

ghosthunter

I have kept this a secret for 16 years but I have personally run my fingers through Bret's hair. Of course, it was on a beauty salon styling head at the salon that makes his hair replacements. I lived across the street from the salon. I was not suppose to know whose hair it was but my best friend worked there and he took me in the back so I could see it. I would be willing to testify to what I have stated.

jrad247

And they both have on the same amount of make up

Rob

Brett is a nasty whore.........so are the "ladies" that are on the show.

Free SMS

She looks like such a freak, no wonder Richie left her for a real woman.

hollywood

They should totally hook up!!!! I would LOVE it.

cowbulls

Heather is in big trouble emotionally down the road. Her entire self worth is tied to her appearance. She needs a shrink to help her get her mindset adjusted. She also needs to find a man and settle down before the last of her looks are gone. She used to be really sexy. But she’s flying down the hill now.

Jeri

Love Heather, wish she'd let her cheeks go back to natural. Pumped up cheeks look so FAKE!

Bill

Brett Michaels has lost his hair as a result of his ongoing life threatening fight with Diabetes.

ED is also a side effect of Diabetes.

N

Bret is still a sexy rocker and the fact he survived the rock star lifestyle is amazing. People can make all the rude comments they want, but he is making money doing the Rock Of Love thing. I can't say much about Heather Locklear...what has she done that rates being mentioned? So what, she was married to a rocker herself and well...she did get arrested not to long ago. I suppose that is news of some type.

Cara

Awww.. That's just WRONG TMZ! He's HOT!

sean

I ACHED for Heather when she first showed up on TJ Hooker and Dynasty.

So disappointed seeing those pictures of her smoking after the car incident.

Lala

There are other rockers that aged gracefully and they are still cool. Brett just looks desperate. I think Heather is beautiful still, but her skin looks a bit ragged for 47...... I am not her age yet, but I am getting there. My skin looks great, but I quit tanning my face in my early twenties. Hollywood is full of sun damaged skin - there is no way to undo it and it only gets worse. Young gals, take some advice from a cute old gal - wear sunscreen!! Oh, and always wash off your make-up before bed....you'll get older and wish you had. Jus' sayin'

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments