Bret Michaels: Rock of Locklear

1/15/2009 2:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's Poison lead singer turned reality skank lover Bret Michael Sychak (left) in NYC on Wednesday -- and cougarlicious 47-year-old actress Heather Locklear (right).

Bret and Heather

One of them fell in love, married and divorced Tommy Lee and Richie Sambora.

We're just sayin'.

George William Gockel

If Heather Locklear and I will not go out with each other? I have to go out Jennifer Lopez.

2070 days ago

Mr.Jones

"43. Heather Locklear is 47. I am 42. One day Heather Locklear and I will meet each other. Sometimes when I get I mad is that I cry more often than I get mad. I hope that Bret Micheals does not get Heather Locklear. I hope I get Heather Locklear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I hope that Heather Locklear gets me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 1:59AM on Jan 16th 2009 by George William Gockel"

One word: Stalker.

2070 days ago

libo883

Hey people, don't be hatin'! I'm the same age as Bret and I say if he can still pull it off, more power to him! He and Heather are both still smokin' hot! Just because the rest of us are stuck with our ordinary lives doesn't give us the right to judge the ones who can still go for it. That's what seperates us from them-they're famous and we're not! Get over it! Seems to me you've all got more thorns than roses in your lives.

2056 days ago

Tk

For everyone making a negative comment about Bret. Remember he is in the hospital fighting for his life. He is a dad to kids that don't want to lose their dad. He has a family. You might not like the way he lived his life but he did it the way he wanted to. Bret didn't murder someone. Yet, he gets treated worse then someone who did by all these negative comments. No one is perfect in this world. It's a shame just because he is a celebrity he can't even be in ICU without all of you making a negative comment. If all you people who are making all of these comments feel it make you feel bigger of a person. Then all of you need to get a life.

TINA

OUR THOUGHTS & PRAYERS GO OUT TO BRET, HIS DAUGHTERS, BAND, & FAMILY. GET WELL QUICKLY BRET!!!

Joyce

I pray they will find where the bleeding is coming from and he can still lead a healthy and productive life

hsb

I don't know Bret but, I have watched him on his tv show, "Rock Of Love" and Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice show. Bret is not dumb. He has created the "Rock Of Love" and he has become popular and succesful. That is of course, Bret's real goal. He was in a popular band in the early days but the band is not making money now so he has created a new business venture and it was going very well. If he never falls in love with one of the women on "Rock Of Love" he can just have another show next season. I think he was also very successwful on The Donald Trump "Celebrity Apprentice" show this season before he had the terrible brain hemmorage and has been in the hospital in critical condition. (He is now in stable condition)I was impressed with his business abilities and it seemed he might be able to win until he became ill. I didn't know how talented he was and I was impressed with his abilities to manage a business venture.
I don't think plastic surgery is something to criticize someone for. He was also in an accident and was able to come back and look better because of his efforts to improve himself with the plastic surgery. He has become more successful than he was ever before with his RockBand Poison. I hope he recovers from his brain hemmorage. I also hope he can still complete Donald Trumps show and maybe he will win it over Sharon Osbourne. She is also very smart in business. It was an interesting show to watch. It is good to see someone doing well in America. Bret should become a positive role model now that he has grown up and is now 47. He shows the world that success is possible if we are willing to work at it. He deserves to be successful and he has been through alot of tough experiences and has risen to the challenges. He is also a diabetic and the treatments require alot of self disapline.
Best Wishes to Bret and his Family on a speedy recovery!

Debbie Rademaker

I feel bad for Brett and his family!! He is the father of 2 little girls, who I am sure adore him!! Leave the poor guy alone.He seemed to be at the top of his game when this awful thing happened to him!! I wish you a speedy recovery Brett!! Take Care and
God Bless!!!!!!