New "Idol" Judge Catches McPheever

1/15/2009 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's new "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi (left) -- and Season 5 "Idol" wannabeen Katharine McPhee (right).

Kara and Kat

One of them wrote six songs on McPhee's debut album.

We're just sayin.'

Bigkatfan

Katharine is a lot prettier than Kara. Katharine is the prettiest girl in the world.

2043 days ago

Liv

WHO THE HELL IS KARA DIOGUARDI?!
I'VE NEVER HEARD OF HER IN MY LIFE, BUT YET SHE THINKS SHE'S THE S**T ON AMERICAN IDOL.
That Bikini chick might have not been the best, but she sure was better than her in the MODESTY department.
How low do you have to stoop to try and PRETEND like someone knows who you are???
I hate Kara, it was genious to add her onto the show...it is someone I would watch so I can love to hate her even more.

2043 days ago

lena

she's pretty and she's a talented, respected songwriter. i think she's a great addition to the show.

2043 days ago

ommo

kara writes crap songs for crap performers who don't know the difference between crap and real music. she thinks she's all that but real musicians would just laugh in her face. trust me.

2043 days ago

phdguru

Kara needs to stop using the word "chops"... Frankly, I don't care much for her... McPhee should be a judge though...

2043 days ago

MGM KID

I'm sick of the "Chops" thing too..I'd slam Kat into next week before Kara...no question

2043 days ago

blackandwhitegirl

KAT IS UGLY. KARA LOOKS BETTER

2043 days ago

LoriIowa

Katherine McPhee has always reminded me of Katie Holmes, Tom Cruise's wife! Especially when her hair was long.

2043 days ago

OhGeez

Kat and Kara do remind me of each other in the way they look, but not when they're posing. Katharine is amazingly beautiful. I like Kara, and I think she's pretty too. Kat is so amazing and she has a new album with David Foster coming out. And for everyone who says mean things, you should think about what you would feel like if someone said those things about you, even if you didn't know who they were. I bet you wouldn't say these things directly to them, so why do you let the internet change you? hopefully neither of them see the hateful comments on here.

2043 days ago

Jeana

she also wrote songs for Pink and Gwen Stefani, Kelly Clarkson, Celine Dion....just sayin

2042 days ago