Piven Sticking to Fishy Tale

1/15/2009 10:41 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jeremy PIven full-on admitted this morning he's not a doctor and we'll have to take what he says "with a grain of salt" when it comes to his mercury poisoning tale.

Jeremy Piven: Click to watch
Still not buying it, Jeremy.

artie help

boy are you ankle biters annoying. And yes i see the irony of my conributing toyour bottom line. But you still are very much faltering.

mike

This is how Pete Wentz is going to look in 15 years. Both piven and wentz look exactly alike. I can't believe know on has ever said this on these blogs.

Just a Bill

ITS JUST WHO I AM.............OK?

Divashels

I hate this clown and wish he would drop dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paten

If you have experienced heavy metal poisoning as I you would understand his situation. The fatigue is terrible! He is correct to say everyone should have their levels tested,(urine purge test is the only truly accurate test).

kadengirl

stay home with us in chicago, where you can freeze your butt off today.

DoverDavid

WHO CARES! Stop writing about people no one cares about.

Noonsarella

Oh, PLEEZE!! Less than a week after he pulled out of NYC, he was on a plane to Thailand for the holidays. 'He got back in time to make ALL of the Golden Globe pre-parties and the whole gig that night. He was just sick of actually having to work 8 shows a week -and- wanted out to go play before he goes back to Entourage in February. The dude is acting like Ari -and- is beginning to believe his PR firm's spin on how great he is. Too bad, I understand he used to be such a great guy; he certainly is one talented dude. And, it's too bad he has now turned into an A**H***

brewstie

He was on some rerun of sitcom the other day and he was sooo balding. 10 years later - now he's sporting a full head of "hair"...it's a MIRACLE!! This guy is a joke - I hope he gets his arse sued for breach of contract. I bet they'll win.

Duffo

He is an actor, how can you believe anything he says...it's probably an act. He just wanted to bail/flake on something he didn't want to do. He should be a MAN and fess up instead of making up some rare problem.

TMZ FAN

Piven is a LIER!!! ... I wish he would just go away..

Al Jazeera

LLOYD!!!

Get your a$$ in here and help me come up with some sort of bull$hit excuse on why I haven't been acting like someone who really has mercury poisioning..... And make it a good one, or I will hide all your dildo$ and tell your buddies you like to rug munch every once and a while.

Steph

LIAR

LIAR

SOMEBODY'S PANTS ARE ON FIRE PIVEN!

Steph

what douche! you suck piven..go away already.

northern gypsy

devil is in the details...what were the test results the broadway show insisted on having done ???
looks like...he changed his mind...that's ok...only ...if you haven't signed a contract !!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments