Boy George

Gets 15 Months

1/16/2009 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Boy George just has been sentenced to 15 months behind bars for chaining up a male escort in his London apartment.

A British judge handed down the sentence this morning following BG's conviction of falsely imprisoning Audun Carlsen, a Norwegian escort whom he had met on the Internet. The judge called Boy's bondage -- in which he handcuffed Carlsen to a wall hook in Boy's flat -- "premeditated," "callous" and "degrading".

In the last four years, George has been convicted of drug charges and being a "nuisance" to cops.

manxlucky

Wow "being a nuisance to cops". What's next "being a royal pain in the ass to cops" or "being an utter douchebag to cops"??

NYone

Damn a little harsh dont ya think? I am sure this dude was a willing participant in this little game and then changed his mind at some point but damn !! Way harsh

Luke Warmwater

Sound like the perfect place for Mr George, lots of bondage and discipline there in prison, and I suppose some of his mates might fancy a little bum action as well. Enjoy.

Lizzie

Even thinking for one minute that you'd blame the victim makes me ill. The more they're coddled, the more perverse they become. And "Boy" seriously looks like a pig. Fattening himself up for the fun he'll have in jail.

Litterwrit

A little harsh considering true crime out there. Also, I agree...surely a person would know what they're likely to find if they go see Boy George. Poor Boy...he isn't looking very well these days either.

justsaying

He got what he deserved. It's not enough that he like that....he had to go overboard.

pinky

He is a nutcase and should be behind bars!

Blkshepherd

Do you really want to hurt me? George will be singing MISS ME? I KNOW YOU MISS BLIND? a year and a half aint that long, maybe he can get cleaned up because he wont be getting any drugs where he is going. Wonder if they will let him take his makeup bag, then he could do drag shows for his fellow inmates, write a book saying "I knew Prison recognized a Good Drag Queen when they see one?" He will be out before 15mons with good behaivor, come out write a book. and a movie about his life.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

I think BG got a RAW deal - that male hooker knew what was up and he figured he could make an extra big tip by lying. This is a CROCK.

Whadda-Do

What a waste of talent. Buoy George had a great singing voice and could have made much more of himself had it not been for his mental problems which were heightened by his legendary drug use and perversions.

Buster

That is what drugs do to a retard. Hit the gym you slob. I guess Krishna did not help out with your personality disorder.

lauren

He got 15 months for that, and Madolff stole billions from people and he can sit pretty in his $7 million pent house....pathetic..

studiocitykevin

He desreves it!! He took advatage of a guy who was down on his luck and having to resort to selling his self to eat! I am disgusted by him,

2016 days ago

What military are you in, #15?

Clinka Clinka Clinka Clinka Clinka Chameleon.

Talk about Karma.

my 3 cents

I think he will like jail.....
is that sick or what....
yeah pretty sick...
but I think he will like jail....is that sick or what....
yeah pretty sick...
but I think he will like jail....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments