Disgraced Beauty Queen --

Playboy Bound?

1/16/2009 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

She's smokin' hot, she's got a mug shot -- and now disgraced former Miss Louisiana Teen USA is skanking her way into Hugh Hefner's life ... that lucky bastard.

Lindsey Evans Video
Lindsey Evans, the dumbass former beauty queen who was arrested after running out on a dinner bill -- and forgetting to take her weed-filled purse -- was among 5 brand new skeezers on Hef's arm last night.

Event organizers stripped Evans of her title -- are her clothes next?

Mandy

She should be on American Idol, perfect place for her this year.

ValoHalo

Does this surprise anyone? Hef is collecting skanks nowadays

Lord Xenu

She looks like a WRAITH, if she bumps uglies with Heffner, she will turn him into a shiveled up corpse. Oh wait, he already is. Silly me!

Luke Warmwater

I feel dirty just looking at the picture. Eww. Hef is such an old perv.

ozzman

jackass...

rowilli

Hef is definitely a disgusting, dirty old pervert. and when i grow up, i wanna pull as much game as him!

river rat

Hef is filling his stable with rejects from the California penal system. What next?

omg!

what's next # 7?? next hef will be filling them with his penal system :P

Sono

Well, intelligence certainly isn't one of her strong points (as everyone already knows); but at least she'll be doing something she's good at.

jerseygirl707

these girls/skanks are amazing media whores. does anyone seriously think that he were walking down the street, NOT the high roller that he is, anyone of these women woudl adore him? it's like some sex-addict manson family. i alwaya wondered how much he REALLY does with him, or if they all just sign away on some confid agreement to go along with the role.

gus

It's all so sad. The desperate, talentless fame-whoring skanks are sad, and the geriatric playboy is even sadder.

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

At one time, I would've given anything to be that guy. Now, looking back, I'm glad I've never been anywhere near as delusional as he is. If you have to pay for it, it's not worth anything. Sad, pathetic man.

mike

I've never seen a woman plug her FIRST AND LAST NAME SO MUCH! And also mentioning her friend's first and last name. LOL! How many times do you see celebrities mentioned their first and last names of friends, weird!!! LOL!!!! Talk about wanting to GET famous. "Oh, ya, by the way, I'm from Santa Monica, I went to this high school, my favorite color is blue, and I went on vacation last to, etc, etc, etc...... LOL!!!

PEPSI Generation

I see the story line here than they become this?I see said the blind Nude Bacon as he signed off for the day.

PEPSI Generation

MY BAD 1st you start off like this........

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments