How Broke is Dane Cook?

1/17/2009 1:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's how broke Dane Cook is after his brother allegedly fleeced him for all he's worth: He can't even afford hair.

Angelica

9. The goof cant handle his own family business? Instead calls the cops on his brother---dang man, why didnt you call your mother or father or other brother or sister or uncle or someone to help handle the "problem"? I thought people from Boston were tight that way with their families and such. Guess not...the only tight thing they like out East is Barney Frank---they all keep re electing that mental midget who has brought this country to its knees because of the lack of leadership from him.

Whatever, next time call a family member before you call the cops you rat

Posted at 12:51PM on Jan 17th 2009 by Truth Serum
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just so you know, Dane's parents are both dead. And he's not a rat because he called the cops for on his brother. I'd do the same thing, that's what you're supposed to do. His brother is a douche bag for doing what he did.

1985 days ago

rc

FIRST! HA HA!!

2020 days ago

Betty Davis Stamp

I'm a cougar and he's my favorite "bad boy".

2020 days ago

Rip It Up

I'll bet he's shaved "down there, too".

2020 days ago

arte help

How old is the staff there at TMZ?

2020 days ago

TxHotGirl_HTown

That is messed UP!!!

2019 days ago

Who Caresss!!!

4. How old is the staff there at TMZ?

Posted at 12:09PM on Jan 17th 2009 by tkennedy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harvey is 57.. and your point is? Haha.

2019 days ago

ed

Dane looks VERY pissed off to see someone in that photo,

2019 days ago

britegray

I feel so sorry for him. That sucks that it was his brother that stole it. I hope he can get some of it back. :(

2019 days ago

billyboyhere

Whatever, next time call a family member before you call the cops you rat

2019 days ago

Lala

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Call a family member??? " Uncle Guido, Bobby stole my money - get 'em! Cousin Vinny, You need to have a sit down with my bro" Are you freaking serious??? The RAT is the thief that took his brother's hard earned money instead of making his own - what a loser. The brother probably thought he was entitled to it because Dane was just "lucky" and it wasn't fair. Call the cops and press charges. The piece of crap needs to go to jail.

2019 days ago

SAMMY

DANE COOK IS A LOSER !!

2019 days ago

scissors

That's not funny...it's actually a little bit sad. I wonder if this was his karma for allowing his little dogs crap all over his apartment buildings common areas.?

2019 days ago

Vick Fan

HA HA HA!!!!!!!! Thats what this loser gets for stealing other comedians material! He deserves it! Hopefully the next picture of him will be at the homeless shelter getting some rice and beans!!!!!!!

This is what he gets for doing a movie with Jessica Simpson!

2019 days ago