Mo' Biggie,

Mo' Shootings

1/17/2009 12:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jamal WoolardThe new Notorious B.I.G. flick has at least one critic -- a freshly shot movie-goer.

A man took at least one bullet to the abdomen during the screening. Jamal Woolard, who plays Biggie in the film, was at the Greensboro, NC theater when shots were fired but escaped without injury.

Cops won't say if the shooting is related to the film.

The way we see it... even the fake Biggie isn't safe. Watch out fake Tupac, you're next.

Jive

FIRST!! The fake O.J. was there, HE did it!!

arte help

Hmmm. rap = violence, who'd thunk it???

ha!

A shooting at an urban film screening!?! I am absolutely shocked! I cannot believe it. What is the world coming to? Oh... wait... pretty typical.

Eileen Gatti

Jamal is waaaay too good lookin' to be Biggie. One of the scariest moments in my life was being in the same elevator in Maryland with him, my sister and niece. Verrrrrry scary nasty ugly dude with his bodyguard. I had to look at the weight allowance in the elevator to feel a little safe. The lobby floor couldn't come up fast enough for me so I could GET THE HELL OUT OF THE ELEVATOR!!!

M.P.

another victory for 'thuglife'! yay! good job guys! now go blame this on 'whitey' somehow.

HOLLYWOOD STANDARD

Who Caresss!!!

Angela Bassett's career is going downhill fast.. She's part of this train wreck of a movie. lol.

Nolverto Gonzales

WHEN IS TUPAC COMING BACK?

urwrong

6. Umm you bloggers do realize that making racial-ish comments say more about you and you LIFE than anything else..LMAO Im sure you all are just happy good looking people..lol

Posted at 1:16PM on Jan 17th 2009 by umm

Why are facts that concern urban thugs always considered "racist"? There is no reason to be surprised here. Urban violence and rap (the 'c' is silent) go hand in hand. Had it been a shooting at an eminem concert, it would be the same thing.
Don't throw the racist card around. i worked at a hotel yearrs ago where that dead Tupac thug actually spat on the desk clerk because his room was not ready yet. There is no respect among these thugs but yet the inmate thug DMX (I think is his name) cries like a baby because he has to wear a pink prison jumpsuit. Give me a break! By the way, Biggie WAS butt ugly. Had he not been shot, he would have died from a heart attack before the age of thirty anyway

Wolftech

Its times like these that you know what ole Jack Burton usually says....

If your going to a gun fight, don't forget to bring your knife because you never know when its time to fold the laundry.

SweetHeart

Two people who played Tupac or roles based on him are already dead- Merlin Santan (Romeo from the Steve Harvey show) and Lamont Bentley (Hakeem from Moesha)

inthepink

I can't believe they made a movie about this nonsense!!! The only thing that matters is that they're ruining an entire generation. Why don't someone make a move about that.

Hlove

The movie makers are racist, they new this would lead to a decline in the black population.

Rebie Johnson

TUPAC FOREVER, GREATEST RAPPER

Sir Nigel Buttercrumpet

I'M WITH YOU #12! TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T ALL DIE ALONG WITH THIS FAT PIECE OF CRAP.

2012 days ago