Three

Hot Bitches

1/17/2009 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Carmen Electra and Denise Richards posed for a pic with Lucky while hanging out at a Pepsi Pre-Inauguration celebration in Los Angeles.

The question ...

wondering

what does the symbol on the balloons mean?

2076 days ago

Anonymous Bitch

How come Anna NIcole's corpse wasn't an option?

2075 days ago

kristen

yo, wondering, read the caption! it's a pre-inauguration celebration!!! put it together

2075 days ago

wondering

yo,kristin i get that part. what i don't get is what does that symbol mean? it sure ain't the American flag!anybody know what the symbol on the balloons means?

2075 days ago

Anonymous Bitch

It's the freaking PEPSI LOGO, you idiots!

2075 days ago

Mar

Ones a hot bitch, The other two are just haggared hounds.

2075 days ago

Annie

To exBFF: "The headline's not witty; it's offensive and degrading. You're better than that"????! I hope you're joking! TMZ is the ESSENCE of that!! It's their stock in trade!!

And to "by wondering": The symbol in question is the PEPSI logo. The caption says it's a Pepsi pre-inauguration party.

2075 days ago

wondering

Rachel thank you! i didn't see that.Thank you for being kind and not calling someone who asks a question an idiot like nasty hola baby answered.Rachel ,also , i agree,the 3 blanks was a nasty way to segment this feature by TMZ... never the less ,being kind and helpful and caring always works.thank you Rachel

2075 days ago

steve

tough choice my answere is both at the same time boh look really good for being older whatt were charlie sheen and t lee, dennis rodman thinking letting them both go there both a lot better looking them most even at there ages

2075 days ago

George William Gockel

Carmen Electra is the most attractive!!!!! Carmen Electra is German Descent,Irish Descent and part Native American. I also mostly German Descent on my dad's side of the family 3% French descent. I also am mostly German Descent on my side of the family part English Descent,Part Welsh Descent,part Dutch Descent and 3% French Descent. And one day Carmen Electra and I will meet each other.

2075 days ago

Tom

In my fantasies I'd love to try both in the kinkiest mean ways possible, too bad that wasn't an option. As for the idea of lucky being 1 of the options, TMZ dose have a sick sense of humor. I have seen Denise's reality show, & in my view, great bod, very shallow & self serving in her quest to find a man who dose not need any character not to mention any real intellect.., & she wonders why she often can't find a hot date.

2075 days ago

Annie

by wondering: Love your manners. Very sweet. It was obviously a genuine question, and all you needed was a genuine answer. Glad to help. R.

2075 days ago

Jennifer Gray

It looks like Carmen doesn't want that skank Denise Richards anywhere near her. Her facing is saying "get this z-list b*tch away from me!" Even her smile shows her disgust!

2074 days ago

George William Gockel

Carmen Electra is hot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2074 days ago