Samuel L -- Every Black On Team Barack

1/19/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Samuel L. Jackson can't imagine an African American who didn't vote for Barack Obama. Apparently, S.L.J. wasn't thinking of the dude down the street ... Clarence Thomas.

Samuel L. Jackson: Click to watch

Biased information

Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.

V82

Just a little know fact....

Bush spent $47 million on his inauguration....

Obama is spending $150 million on his inauguration...

Now aren't we in a recession if I am not mistaken?

boredshitless@work

THANK YOU GIMMIEABREAK!! For some reason, ppl here think that Barack will get off b/c of his skin color. They obviously need a reason to bitch and moan. And FYI, he will be spending most of his time in office, FIXING all the mistakes Bush Jr. did for the past 8 yrs!!! And you guys are sitting here bitching about skin color?? Look at this mess your former president put u in!!! Hell, Bush couldn't even speak in a complete sentence!! The man was a bafoon!!! He obviously won in the very first place b/c he had "connections". Atleast Barak won fairly!!! And by a damn landslide lmaooooooooooo!!!!
And for the recored I'm white as day, so don't say I'm sticking up for Barak b/c I'm black!

She is hot

OOOOOnoooooo----- I totally agree with you but short sighted people helped elect this man as Samuel illustrates and funny how it is not racist. The hypocrasy of racism will never ever end. Only white people are racists!

TheMediaConnedUs

Bush was crucified for the money spent on his second inauguration, yet Obama is spending three times as much and not a single word. With the economy in the condition that it is in, we are seperated even more by the haves and have nots. Oh yeah, and the... I'm at the inauguration on the taxpayers dime aka welfare recipents.

boredshitless@work

Just a little know fact....

Laura Bush spent $485,000 White House China Set....

Now aren't we in a recession if I am not mistaken?

LogicalThinking

It is so not PC to speak the truth these days about Obama. But lets be honest here, if Obama was white and named Scott he would not have made it past the first primary. The sad thing is Obama will set us back 20 or 30 years after he screws up. This guy is not qualified to run a food shelter much less the most powerful country in the world. Affirmative Action at its worst. But at least it makes the liberals feel good about itself.

TheMediaConnedUs

19. "Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true."

Reverend Martin Luther King Jr.

Posted at 1:34PM on Jan 19th 2009 by Fan of Reverend MLK

And yet we are still continuing to feel the hatred and hypocracy of the leftwing nut jobs. So we are supposed to love Obama and everything liberal now? I dont think so. Don't post stuff like this and expect everyone to love one another just because Obama was voted in.

She is hot

Boredsh*tless at work,,,,,,,,,$485,000 for china,,,,,,,,,,,,,,approx $100 million difference in inauguration parties and the media crucified Bush for how much he spent but Mr. Obama,,,,,,,, ohh well that is ok because it is "historical" . I absolutely love the hypocrysy!!!

gina

Hey #20 - You should learn to spell the mans name that you voted for.
How freakin hilarious is that?
You didnt mis-spell it once, you did it twice. You want to stick to
your story as to why you voted for him? Apparently you didnt check him out much
if you cant even spell his name.

TheMediaConnedUs

Unfortunately the more the msm forces Obama down our throats the more Ive come to despise him. I cant even stand to hear the man speak. He will have 4 years of automatic passes on everything because if anyone dares oppose him... they will be deemed racist. Let the hypocracy begin!

WHAT?

If this is the excuse that 1/2 the blood running through the mans veins is their heritage, I say YES, and less taxes that will come out of my d*#$ check every week. Less prison population, less crime....should I go on.

The proof is what it is, not what you say it is.

boredshitless@work

Barack the Magic Fraud..............
The War in Iraq has currently cost the United States approximately $300 billion.
HMMMM tell me where has this pointless war gotten us? How has this helped us? We're going effing broke u dumb ass. And look what it resulted in: A civil war in an already messed up country!!! That damn country had nuthing to do with 9/11 so don't even used that as ur weak excuse!
I absolutely love the hypocrysy!!!

2081 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

What a prejudicial statement!! When the country voted in a white President what would happen if a white actor made the same statement? For instance, Every white on Team Clinton! I thought the political correct term is African-American? This is becoming a racial issue, not the type of "Change" I thought was to be incorporated into America. It is RIDICULOUS to vote in a color, (not to be mistaken as calling him a colored), is this man saying Obama is only President because he is "black"? Does this actor not think Obama is qualified, but because he is "black" he won, and issues were not as important as color? It should be based in the issues. Obama is just as much WHITE as he is BLACK and that, IS A FACT!!! I appears that this fact has been forgotten, and I thought that could have some how that fact would have brought the two races together, because the two races black and white came together to make Obama.

eew

voting for someone JUST because of the color of their skin is every
bit as ignorant as NOT voting for someone JUST because of the color
of their skin.