Samuel L -- Every Black On Team Barack

1/19/2009 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Samuel L. Jackson can't imagine an African American who didn't vote for Barack Obama. Apparently, S.L.J. wasn't thinking of the dude down the street ... Clarence Thomas.

Samuel L. Jackson: Click to watch

CHRISTY

.....

Ok. So obama has been elected. Nothing i can do about that. I do find it scary. What irritates me the most is the self-proclaimed "african americans" out there who seem to think they are owed something because their great-great-great-5th cousins grandpa was a slave. These are the racist idiots who cause all the problems.
Though I doubt it, maybe obama won't completely suck at being president. Hope is free.

rowdygirl

Obviously it's ok to be racist as long as you're black and your racism is directed at caucasians. If a white person was making the comments that some of these "celebrities" are making, it would be considered a disgrace, politically incorrect, racist, etc. If I said I was voting for McCain (or any other white candidate) strictly because he was white, no one would think I was courageous and liberal... they could want to lynch me as fast as possible. Why is the double standard so acceptable as long as all the hatred is aimed in the white direction? I'm for equality for EVERYONE, but that does mean EVERYONE. Don't vote for someone because they're the same color as you are.. vote for them because they're more qualified.

dealANDnodeal

MLK's dream was about personal judgment based on character content rather than skin tone (a great ideal indeed). Which means that Nobel Prize winner Toni Morrison, who called Bill Clinton the first black president in 1998 only to deny her own statement a few months ago when Obama was running against Hillary, is probably suffering from early dementia, already forgetting important things (or maybe it's just a case of selective memory).

Oh Well

Can we be honest about the election? We did NOT have a good person to select to be President. Obama is an example of a good marketing plan and propaganda coming together. For years we have been subject to the TV and Movie media creating the "concept" of a minority born or female President. They did it with the TV shows "Commander in Chief, The West Wing", "24" to make people comfortable with the concept. This is not a conspiracy theory, it is factualy. So, now a person of African descent (as well as European decent) has been elected President. Was he qualified? No. Was McCain a good choice? No. Did ANYONE want Palin? Hell no! (Then again, I don't like Pelosi being that close the the Presidency either!) And Joe Biden is a joke. So, we are just where we were 8 years ago when neither Bush or Gore were a good choice! And if Obama does not do a good job, Clinton will challenge again in 2012 and NOT make the same mistakes she did the last time.

cowbulls

For one of the very few times, I agree with Samuel Jackson. The racist’s blacks that voted for Obama only because of the color of his skin are worse than members of the KKK. At least the KKK members were embarrassed and tried to hide their identity because they knew what they were doing was wrong. These modern days Black Klansmen’s are far worse as they are proud of their bigotry. This attitude will come back to haunt them just as there was a huge backlash against the KKK.

The Bushes were and will remain class acts. History will treat them much better after the disaster that will begin to unfold in a few days. It won’t take long for Liberal Leon Panetta to ruin the intelligence network that it took President Bush to rebuild after Bill Clinton’s administration tore it down. The result of Clinton’s dismanteling was 9/11. I’m very afraid that the results after Obama is done will be far worse. It is a constant source of mystery to me that these Liberals would tear apart the very thing that would protect them in their big downtown cities as those big cities are usually the targets of the terrorist’s attacks.

Lenn K.

First thing to think about is this is the last day in office for Presdent Bush, and starting tomorrow it's all in Barack's lap. Not all black people should or did vote for Obama. I love Samuel L, this time he's way wrong and that's a stupid remark. Blacks can be as big racist too.

1999 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

RE. to CHRISTY

48. IS HE STUPID???? I LIKE SAMUEL ....WTF?? I KNOW PEOPLE WHO LOOK WHITER THAN ANY "WHITE" PERSON, AND ONE OF THEIR PARENTS IS BLACK, EVEN ONE WITH BLUE EYES, SO, CAN WE STOP ALL THE "BLACK" COMMENTS?????? THERE ARE SOOOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT ARE BOTH......INCLUDING....EVERYBODY......SO, TO CONTINUE TO SPEW RACISIT COMMENTS MAKES YOU SOUND VERY VERY IGNORANT. DAM, PEOPLE ARE PEOPLE, I KNOW BLACK PEOPLE THAT DO NOT LIKE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE......BEACAUSE OF SH** LIKE THIS THAT CONTINES. SHUT UP ALREADY.... I ALSO KNOW BLACK PEOPLE THAT DON'T LIKE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE IF THEY HAPPEN TO BE "POOR"......YES, JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T MAKE ALOT OF MONEY...SO, STFU!!!! PLAYIN' THAT RACE CARD MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE A TOTAL DUMBASS...AND UNAMERICAN. BTW.....I'M BLACK TOO, AND SOME OF THE BEST PEOPLE WHO HELPED ME OUT WHEN I REALLY NEEDED HELP WERE WHITE, SO, GET A CLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted at 3:16PM on Jan 19th 2009 by CHRISTY

Look who cast the first stone, story above. Start with him!

anonymous

Posted at 3:34PM on Jan 19th 2009 by cowbulls

Oh please!! KKK do NOT hide their identity due to embarrassment...THEY ARE COWARDS !!! Yes I am white and know that much...

She is hot

rick,,,,,, I can not believe your post is legit but if it is then everything said of racist whites should be said of racist blacks!! Therefore, I want my White Entertainment Television, White Colleges, White Entertainment Awards, National Association of European Americans, White Miss America, should I go on. What is good for blacks is good for me. Racism is a cash cow and will never stop because Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Father Flager, Reverend Wright, Farakhan etc would be out of a job!!!!! Feed the masses the crutch of racism and they will always use it and make us more money!!!

romil1

53. Can we be honest about the election? We did NOT have a good person to select to be President. Obama is an example of a good marketing plan and propaganda coming together. For years we have been subject to the TV and Movie media creating the "concept" of a minority born or female President. They did it with the TV shows "Commander in Chief, The West Wing", "24" to make people comfortable with the concept. This is not a conspiracy theory, it is factualy. So, now a person of African descent (as well as European decent) has been elected President. Was he qualified? No. Was McCain a good choice? Posted at 3:32PM on Jan 19th 2009 by We will see

Very astute of you. I thought I was the only one who saw through the "subliminal" ads, tv shows, movies, etc. How about the black president in the show "24"? Were they paving the way? The ones that really get to me are the ads showing a social gathering (barbecue, whatever). There's always a black couple, an asian couple mixed in with the whites. How about the children's clothing or toy ads showing a white child holding hands with a black child as though they are best friends. Does this reflect reality? No. But you have to realize that a liberal produced & directed those ads, etc. It's the liberals view of how they want the world to be. They keep trying because they have the power to portray this concept through the media.

Rick

Man your funny guess what you white entertainment television is every channel that would only show blacks in a negative manner remember how buckwheat from the little rascals was portrayed, you had plenty of white colleges until you were forced to integrate them and guess what you can go to a historical black college and get a minority scholarship if you like. As much as white folks would love to peg black people as racists towards whites and as much as you guys would love it to be that we would exclude you the facts just don't support it. On the other hand when we tried to enter into the white world it was an uphill battle. If look back through history at previous presidential appointments I think we would have to wait a 100 or more years of white presidents without any blacks or other minorities in their cabinets and staffs. And here we are with the first black president and he has Jews,women, Hispanics, Asians, and whites on his staff and cabinet.

Rick

Ram 1, why don't you think Obama is qualified to be president?

anonymous

I don't know why people are saying bad things about SLJ...He didn't really say anything out of the way. his wife would not let him speak hardly at all.

Dan

What a beautiful moment - we are now in the last hours of the Bush administration... the world and most of America will rejoice when this incompetent president is gone.

And thank you Bush for the biggest piece of BS propagada - the threat level chart - anyone else notice when bush would be having a bad week in the offfice, hew would raise the threat level. What a joke!! What a turd.

And for the more wonderful news, Obama has promised to repeal a lot of the asinine and shady laws that Bush passed when in office.

Can't America rent Times Square like it was New Year's eve, and we would have a ball come down as the last minutes of Bush's presidency head into the past. Can't wait for our new president!

Oh, and to the republicans who state a $150 million inauguration is in the works.. they're twisting the facts. They're including events run by private orgs or someone who wants to have a present at the inauguration. Don't be stupid and try twisting the facts. The best Republican whine - they believe Osama doesn't have U.S. citizen

Can you believe there's idiots out there that believe it. Interesting to see the REpubs on this board bitch about the cost, but were mum when Sarah "I wish I had a brain"Palin spent $150,000 on clothes. Yep, that's correct - clothes. Way to blend in with all the folksy America that you would speak about.

I'M HOPING SARAH PALIN RUNS IN 4 YEARS. THOUGH I DO LOVE HER FOREIGN POLICY EXPERTISE - "I CAN SEE RUSSIA FROM MY HOUSE (TRUE STORY!).

BYE-BYE PRESIDENT RETARD.... WE'LL MISS YOU.................................NOT