T.I. -- A Pardon Would be a Barack Abomination

1/19/2009 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Since T.I. campaigned so hard for Barack Obama, we thought a pardon from the future president would be a nice "thank you" gift -- but the jail-bound rapper had different ideas.

Click to view!

Joe

"Why am I NOT surprised? Another one bites the dust. Arrest them all...throw away the key...and this will be a better world. Promise you. They're all total losers and ruining our youth and this society. Good riddens to bad rubish. And I do mean bad rubbish." Posted at 6:18PM on Oct 13th 2007 by SJR"
----------

AMEN Brother!!!

ALL TRASH!!!

2003 days ago

kt78

T.I. king of the south! best rapper alive!

Keyser Soze

Rap sucks jackass

Bob

In six month Obama and his administration will be the ones needing a pardon.

kt78

My President is Black! And Bush is done!

TRACKER

a pardon is from a parting pres...however anyone in a skankee hat ?well fugedaboutit............

Nicole-y-o

Hey tonyt, You will soon come to realize that he isn't as black as you think.....Good luck, all you "followers" are in for a major surprise and disappointment

crus

Hey tonyt, I'm waiting for all the exciting changes!!! Let's see, Hillary Clinton, Rahm Emmanuel, Leon Panetta, Change??? Sounds like old, tired, re-treads, ok, I'll keep waiting. By the way, he's half-white.

Aslan

Wow, kind of thought TI was a thug, well I mean he is, but that was still a solid response.

To all the Obama-haters, he's our president tomorrow. Get over it. :)

ozzman

jackass...

V82

Well what's one more scandal or payout for the Obama Camp? If you haven't realized by now, most of his new staff he has appointed has been charged with a crime or is under a federal investigation of some type. If that doesn't tell you there is a problem, I don't know what will. All of you moronic followers wanted "change", you will get it… but it will be the kind that jingles in your pockets because you will be poor.

WriteRight

Best thing about 2008, the President of the U.S. is Black.

Worst thing so far, racist so-called Americans spewing venom, hate, lies and half-truths before the man has even taken office.
Four years of your whining, lying, back-biting diatribe is going to be a little aggravating.
Give it a rest already!
Damn!

WriteRight

For the record, T.I. should have been locked up for the full term!

How about that?

I'm Black, a supporter of Obama and still able to convict a Black man when he's done wrong!

crus

I got a feeling, Pittsburgh's going to the Super Bowl, again, c'mon, sing it with me!!

crus

WriteRight, I do appreciate your comments. However, please realize that most of the spew of venom is not racist. Believe
me, it is more of a anti-liberal way more than it is racial. I am a white guy, didn't vote for Obama, but, unlike many of
my democratic friends, when the other party gets in, I hope they do well for the country. Personally, I think Obama is a
nice enough guy, I really wish him well for all of us, but, I have to say, I am disappointed, that after 2 years of all the "change" stuff, he goes and puts Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta and a host of other tired, old, re-treads in his cabinet. I will give him time, but if something isn't shaken up in 6 months or so, I will be going after him, and it will have nothing
to do with race. Also, realize, most of the venom on here, is to just get a rise out of people, I have to admit, I've said
things on her just to piss people off, during a boring afternoon at work.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments