Brad Pitt Grabs a Roadie Soadie

1/20/2009 5:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The party was over, but Brad Pitt wasn't ready for closing time.

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: Click to watch
Though one hand was holding Angelina's as he left a European premiere for "Benjamin Button", his other firmly grabbed an open bottle of Krombacher, a German beer. No -- he wasn't driving.

Daddyslipdisk

OMG. How funny is that we're concerned about what the man is drinking.

The Dude

Diese Leute sind Freaks. Wette I, dass sie Geschlechtsvorrichtungen haben, von ihren Wänden zu hängen.

Divashels

These 2 need to disappear I really am so over them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crus

"meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

hmmm..

I love it.! :)

She hits him too

I'd be drinking too if I were stuck with that homewrecking wh**e!

yeah....and?

I'd need to drink and drink often to put up with that mental case he chose for the Mother of his children. I say give him another!
How could it hurt? I'm surprised he isn't smokin' up too! I wouldn't blame him.

deleta

He needs it to deal with her ugly hairdo.

NYCGAL328

IF YOU PEOPLE HATE HIM SO MUCH WHY YOU HERE? THEY HATE THEM AND NEVER EVEN MET THEM. ALL THE SCORNED, UGLY PEOPLE ARE SORRY HATERS. LEARN HOW TO KEEP YOUR SPOUSE'S. GOD BLESS THEIR KIDS AND LL THE CHILDREN IN THE U.S., REALLY TMZ SLOW NEWS STORY. WHY DONT YOU SHOW PICTURES OF THE HERO PILOT. TEAMPITT- JOLIE!!!!!

Kevin

Dear team pitt-jolie:

These fools would not let anyone meet them. that's why they choose to have thier kids born foreign. They are ashamed of Americans. They take our money, and live in places no one gives a crap about them...and also where they can tout thier money and influence. They don't like thier fans. Has anyone from New Orleans met these two outside of a press conf.? Let's revoke thier kids "green cards" and let's see where they have to live and work. It won't be here, and without the american film industry and the fans, they would be no-one.

Scrape em' off and devote yourself to Americans who love Americans

Posted at 4:19PM on Jan 20th 2009 by TEAM PITT-JOLIE

99centz

hey,yould drink too if you had 7 naked cambodian'z running around all day & way to go pitzo,sign just one autograph & leave the other 99 just standing around in the dark................

Rick

I am glad to see that Brad and Angelina have come down to earth with the rest of us, It just seems that in every picture you see of them they look like they are angry, and they act like the world owes them something. So I am very happy to see that they are starting to show their softer side.

2065 days ago

What military are you in, #15?

Hey if you think this was bad, just wait until they have pics of him peeing his beer!

Every time he takes a crap, TMZ is there.

Vick Fan

He has to get drunk to sleep with thatskanky whore. He drinks and then closes his eye and imagines that he is going to be banging his buddy George Clooney, I bet Angie got it in the pooper that night!

friend

thanks for the herpes angie! pass me another

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments