Lady Bird Jolie

1/20/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Here's first lady of Hollywood Angelina Jolie (left) at a Berlin premiere on Monday -- and the late First Lady Claudia Alta "Lady Bird" Taylor Johnson back in 1967 (right).

Angelina Jolie and Lady Bird Johnson

One of them was protected by the Secret Service for 44 years.

We're just sayin'.

hollywood resident

please, god she makes me ill!

2039 days ago

Fox

Valou- you can keep this human condom in your anti-razor b*tch ass country. we will gladly let you have that. dumb arse frenchies.

2039 days ago

Fox

please deport this skeezer. yes shes gorgeous, but i wouldnt use her for more than taking my load on her face. shes used to it anyway.

2039 days ago

casinocon

Hilarious! Both Lady Bird and Jolie look joyous! I don't know how TMZ puts these photos together, but I really get a kick out of them.

2039 days ago

Finaly he came to his sences

#45 Angie will do anything for attention and if it means collecting kids that is what she will do good will please it is all for attention she is a attention whore I feel sorry for those kids they are just a pon in her fame game.

2039 days ago

Snookers13

If she hadn't had that nose job, she'd look just like Lady Bird.

2039 days ago

Just sayin

soi you might want to do some research before you stand up for whoralina. She and Brad promised a great deal of money to underprivileged countries and never paid them. When those countries started complaining about it the whole Brangelina "charity" was born.
Until I see legal papers that say other wise I will never believe they are actually giving their own money. So yes they give money, but its other peoples money.
Btw my family are on very limited money and last month we gave 6 percent of everything that came into our house to charity. We knew as hard as it was in our house its so much harder for others.
I doubt Brangelina can say they have ever given a significant percentage of their income let alone enough to actually impact how much food comes into their home.
There are so many people in this world that truly give from their hearts and give till it hurts. Those are the people that deserve respect and admiration. Not these two morally bankrupt creeps.
I am no Jennifer Anistan fan either, Brad has a definite type.

2038 days ago

BigDeal

I'm just wondering...Aren't you paparazzi people getting sick of this couple yet????? I know I am. I'd apprecitate it if you would MOVE ON to someone else!!!! This is an UGLY couple, you are only interested in them because of the story and baggage that goes with them. They are not worth the money they get paid! nuff said!

2038 days ago