Marisa Miller Exposes Her Victoria's Secret

1/20/2009 4:55 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sports Illustrated and Victoria's Secret supermodel Marisa Miller took her girls for a swim in St. Barts on Monday.

That's one hot mama.

d to the izzle

EAT FOOD

The Observer

If the picture were in black and white I would swear I was looking at a picture taken in Poland during the liberation of the Concentration Camps.

Jim

Just because someone is skinny doesn't mean they don't eat. You fat ass americans need to realize there is such a thing as cardio, try it some time.

Wanda W.

This gal is way,way too thin.I know its "IN" to not have womanly curves these days,but crimey YOU CAN SEE HER BONES!!! That cant be healthy!

babymomma

Thank God she has those built in flotation devices! High tide and that beeotch is history!

MZLB

ughhhhh thanks for ruining lunch

Monica

yeah she definitely looks skinnier than she did for the victoria secret fashion show.

Wanda W.

Oh by the way #10 isnt Obama HALF WHITE TOO? Which half was it that won the election for him? And dont beieive he won because he wants change,but rather he won as a repudiation of ALL REPUBLICANS!!!!

yeah....and?

To Not a Fatty:

Only fat girls come on here with a 'handle' like yours. I bet you weigh 300 pounds.

That said, I have never been told I'm skinny. I used to think my very curvy body was bad. Until..........I reached my bloosom years, then I had to to beat them off me! Men do not like skinny women! Get over it.

Men have this ability to finally get over needing to please their boys, and discover that they like a lttle fluff, it makes a fellow feel like he has been somewhere! Not my quote, theirs!

Jessica

some people can't help being that skinny. me and my friend danielle can eat an entire pizza by ourselves and our bones still stick out. different bodies have different metabolisms. didn't any of you pay attention in high school?

Steph

Just because someone thinks she is too skinny doesn't mean they are a fat ass, it just means we don't like bones. You don't like curves, then that's your prerogative. It's called an opinion there's no need to be so nasty and start flinging insults, grow up.

PR

Hot Mamma??? Where?? Oh, you mean that wet bag of bones? Come on, she's waaay too skinny and has no curves. Nothing sexy about that.

Toune

HOT and has an amazing BODY??? ewe and to all the ones that think all fat people are ganging up on the skinny ones, EAT something and you won't feel attacked so much....your a bunch of ANA's!

Get an education, FOOD is good for you.

Katt

The only reason this boyish body being shown has boobs, is because the bumps are squished up by the tiny bikini top. Yuk.
Salma Hayek....now THAT is a woman's body!!!

Cool

One BONEY mama! yucccckkk!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments