Stedman Joins Obama's Cabinet?

1/20/2009 12:39 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

What the hell is Oprah's alleged longtime partner Stedman Graham doing entering President Obama's inauguration with members of his cabinet?!

Eric Holder and Stedman Graham

Oh wait, that's actually Obama's Attorney General appointee Eric Holder.

Gayle King can rest easy again.

99centz

i waz on oprah once...but steadman knocked mee off..........

2012 days ago

OKEEDOKEE!!!

Is this TMZ's way of saying "WE ALL LOOK ALIKE"

2012 days ago

Jemima

Oprah actually did drag Stedman to the inauguration. There was on shot of them sitting together towards the end of the ceremony. Perhaps Gayle is sick! Or Oprah is still doing the 'closet 'thing.
Later today she has promised to fill us in on the inauguration. I can't wait for her patronizing explanations to the ignorant masses............. NOT!

2012 days ago

Who Caresss!!!

Oprah is a racist sell out. Anything that is black in hue she shows up and endorses without question.

2012 days ago

Yankee Boy

Why is Obama hailed as Being Black or African-American?, his Mother was white !!

2012 days ago

Laura

Enough already with everything Obama/Democrats! Believe it or not, not all your readers/viewers voted for Obama and I'm so sick of the oversaturation of all things Obama right now (well, actually for the last year). I don't dislike the man and I truly hope he lives up to everyone's expectations, but really? We need to see his face on your side banner?! He's the first African American president - he's not God himself!! I'm really afraid that he was elected because he's so charismatic and that's why the press is so in love with him, but I'm afraid his inexperience is going to quickly be proven and we'll all be in trouble. PLEASE get back to reporting about entertainment and stop kissing all these Democrat's butts!! I enjoy your television show too, but that's getting a bit too monotonous as well. I honestly don't need to know when Michelle, Obama, and his daughters take a pi$$...

2012 days ago

RITE ING KLAS

You said "alleged"... heh-heh

2012 days ago

Chuck

That's not Stedman. That is Eric Holder in the photo.

2011 days ago

Rex

I thought that was Steadman too. Weird. I thought: " What the heck is THIS ??"

2010 days ago

Rex

Laura, perhaps you are just tired and you need to get some rest. Have a good night's sleep and you will feel better in the morning

2010 days ago