The Inauguration's In Crowd

1/20/2009 11:43 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It doesn't happen very often -- but all the big celebs at Barack Obama's Inauguration aren't even close to being today's center of attention.

Click to view!

99centz

cheny in a wheelchair......priceless...............

2020 days ago

tori

Were these pics taken with a Kodak disposable? Pitiful photography. Can't even tell who some of therm are.

2020 days ago

Me in DC

I guess TMZ couldn't cover a plane ticket for a decent photographer! My 7 month old granddaught could take better pictures!

2020 days ago

F*CK Mayweather!!

seriously who cares.. making a big deal now about the Inauguration. They never made a big deal before... this is stupid..

2020 days ago

goldieok

really poor quality photos. did they perhaps hire a student & that student decided to skip the assignment & just take pictures off of a plasm tv screen? Next inauguration, please hire me. You get me press credentials & I'll deliver photos that are at least IN FOCUS & have crystal clarity. I have a suitcase and i can travel.

2020 days ago

mickey lou

Thank God! It should be about real people & not all these hollywood bimbo's/elitist!

2020 days ago

rosie

the pixs r horrible! also GET RID OF THE ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2020 days ago

Just call me trailer trash....

these photos are crap....can't even tell who half of the people are

suck job

2020 days ago

BuffaloWill

Cheney in a wheelchair, reminds me of Mr. Potter from "It's a Wonderful Life"!

2020 days ago

Disgusting

Yeah, let's have dumb actors honored with invitations instead of great thinkers, scientists, philosophers, researchers

2020 days ago

Angry Democrat 'Sky Blu' from LMFAO attack GOP Romney on Purpose .

OBAMA officially INSULTED REPUBLICAN ABRAHAM LINCLON by stating we need a New Declaration of Independance , then again , Abraham Lincoln is a Republican so maybe Obama did it on purpose.

2020 days ago

I'm just saying is all.....

In Washington D.C. they've been making plans for a star-studded and lavish week of celebrations. The price tag for Obama's inauguration is expected to break records, some estimates have put the number as high as $150 million. Many people called on President George W. Bush to be frugal for his inauguration in 2004, but it doesn't seem as if those voices are making the same demands of Obama.

It's been reported that Obama's inaugural committee has raised more than $41 million for events that stretch from rock concerts to ten official inaugural balls. The inauguration will also have incredibly tight security, the cost of which will fall on U.S. taxpayers.

2019 days ago

pk

Jonesing for money TMZ the add you put in every 5th pix proves just how disporate you jerks are. Hope TMZ fails!

2019 days ago