Did Barack and Michelle ... You Know ... Do It?

1/21/2009 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Be honest -- you thought about it.

He just became the most powerful man on the planet -- but after one helluva long day and 10 inaugural balls, ya think President Obama and First Lady Michelle ... uh, consummated the presidency?

Safprods

f***s his chick before he does it to the country. no doubt...

Bex

She just looks like she has really bad breath!

tazmorocks

they SOOOO DID! Wohohohoh!

crus

You would have thought he could do better than her, she has that typical look. I thought he'd have someone good looking like Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry or someone hot. You could have done better Barry!

Educated

#1 instead of claiming that African Americans only Voted for our 44th PRESIDENT Barack H Obama, why dont you try and learn how to speak and type correct English. Your grammar is pathetic! I am not sure if you watched any of the Inaugural activities yesterday but as you can see by the crowd, there was not just African Americans there! We as people need to stop the whole race issue. President Obama's policies are great however it will take more than just our President to overcome the issues that we are facing. We need to come together as humans!

justsaying

No.1. McCain could have been purple and he wouldn't have gotten elected. Insofar as knowing policies are concerned let' face it, you, nor many of the other people who voted knew deeply, any of the canidates policies. It's just so sad that you and other people like you have this deep, unabridged desire to hate people of difference races and religions. And I'd bet my last dollar that you believe in God. And that's the one thing that haunts me about people like you. You and people like Osama, seem to love your gods and alla's but you hate what he has created. I'm always at odds how you can reconcile yourselves with this. That you can love and worship (in your belief) an imperfect entity, an antity that has brought forth on this earth, someone who you hate because of their color or religion, is something I cannot ever fathom. It is sad, so very very sad, that you don't have the absolute capacity to love gods creation. I AM BLACK AND I WANT TO STATE TO YOU RIGHT NOW THAT THE ONE OF THE BEST THINGS MY PARENTS LEFT WITH ME IS THE ABSOLUTE INABILITY TO HATE SOMEONE, WHITE, BLACK, ASIANS, HISPANICS, E.T.C., I don't hate them. I hate things they say (like what you have said), and things they do......But I WILL NOT hate them nor you. YOU ARE A PRODUCT OF MY GOD, YOUR GOD, OUR GOD, AND I THANK HIM FOR BRINGING YOU AND US ON THIS EARTH. I only hope that before you meet god, you grow intellectually and stop looking at this world in terms of white people... but in terms of gods people.

50 is apig

Hopefully. I can't imagine anyone else touching either of them with someone elses genetails

danjo

WHO THE HELL CARES??????????? HEY, #17, RIGHT ON! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT HE IS GOING TO DO TO THIS COUNTRY!

crus

What a sick thought TMZ, Cornelius doing Zira, yuk!!

Roxy

Are the staff members at TMZ 12 yr olds? Really, how crass are you?

M

#21 - "that" one would not make a good neighbor. : (

Karen Ann

Two people in their mid 40's, after 10 balls and an inauguration? I actually don't think they did.

But can't TMZ think about better things to ask? I mean come on!

marge

TMZ is so pathetic.

gibbsrg

First things first. Mr. Hussein, I can assure you black people (and this black man for sure) will have to keep working. I don't think the money he is going to ask congress and the senate for is to give to black people so we can all retire. In fact, being the first black president will put enormous pressure on him not to show any favortism towards blacks. God forbid he has any affirmative action issues to deal with, as they will definately draw tons of critisism from all directions no matter how he handles them. In any case, this current economy is killing everyone. Your grammar and spelling need work, as has been metioned already. And yes, I wondered if they did "it" their first night, and I'm sure many others have. I think they did. In fact, I would do it in front of the pictures of all the former presidents..one at a time..lol.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How awesome TMZ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,now we can rip obama apart like you did Bush. Keep it coming. One poster is "offended" that you would start putting stuff on about obama...............pleassssssssssse....................

Now, to your stupid question...................Do you people really think that they DID IT! Damn, they were so efing busy all day and night. Sex was the last thing they had on their minds. I'm sure they figured that they can DO IT later when they have time..................................God what a dumb question to ask people.