Did Barack and Michelle ... You Know ... Do It?

1/21/2009 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Be honest -- you thought about it.

He just became the most powerful man on the planet -- but after one helluva long day and 10 inaugural balls, ya think President Obama and First Lady Michelle ... uh, consummated the presidency?

antbabs

I doubt it. Michelle is a cold fish and could barely bring herself to dance with her husband let alone "dance" behind closed doors after the way they had yesterday.

What?

Hell, yeah I am mad and jealous of them. Hell, I was on Maury's show and none of the eight men were my father. In school, children said I probably was an inbreed. Guys won'd date me because, hell my brother don't think I am worth having.

prinmare

TMZ, my husband's coworker called him last night with the same theory. I thought she was disrespectful, and so are you...you don't talk about the president or his wife in those terms.

mikey

Yes Obama,we did it!! Notice how Obama and his wife got out of the limo and walked for some of the parade route?Bush couldn't do that cause he was such a horrible president and person,and the peple hated him!Goodbye Bush,and good riddance!!!

What?

I, however, am the poster child for STDs

name

You forgot the 3rd voting option of "who gives a s#@t?"

hot snot

i bet he will take completely after Kennedy and cheat

Bex

prinmare #64.....Honey, if your husband's WOMAN co-worker calls him at home to talk about sex, you have bigger problems than TMZ. Get your head out of your ass and give the poor guy some. Clearly you have some marriage problems.....

maggot

HE WAS PROBABLY WHISPERING IN HER EAR, BABY THE ENTIRE WORLD IS LOOKING AT US NOW AND I AM PACKING A ROD.

Bradblowsgeorge

#1
What a moron you are to assert yourself in a forum like this. If you are so damn smart, and have the hudzpah, why didn't you run for office? President Obama is going to be, without a doubt, the best President this country will ever see. He will prove it in the next 4 years. We have all seen what 8 years of George W has done to this country, and unless your last name is Bush or Cheney, I am doubtful you even have a job. Wait, they don't have one now EITHER!!!!! This site is for poking fun at celebs, watching their fashion fauz paux's, and seeing what Britney and Paris are up to. Call Bill O Reilly and spew your venom, because none of us want to read it here........oh, and take some grammar lessons, or climb back up to the duck blind and do what you do best.......nothing!

hot snot

hey prinmare- i bet you have badmouthed Bush many times. You don't talk THAT way about a president either.

LWood

Truly tasteless, TMZ! Have a little respect!
I am not a BO supporter, don't like/trust him at all, and as far as I'm concerned he can keep the "change"...BUT...
he's our President for God's sake! Don't go there!

Bex

If he is anything like his celebrity friends and a modern, progressive president as he proclaims, he would have videotaped it and had it "leaked" by now....so my guess is no.....

Laughing on the Inside

Gross! There's an image I didn't need.

Ellie

You guys have no class whatsoever, that is the state and the mentality of some Americans, Pitiful,