Is That a Bottle of Alcohol in Your Pocket or ...

1/21/2009 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

... a bottle of alcohol in your pocket?

Last night was day two of Brad Pitt's "one more drink for the road" tour of Germany.

Angelina is gonna ground him for a week for this.

Sharona

Grow up. If that is indeed a bottle of wine, I'm guessing it was a gift from a fan.

1913 days ago

Dyna

He's been looking really miserable lately. I think he's drinking to deal with the mess he got himself into. And why is his stupid tongue always poking out?

1913 days ago

AL MAYS

I think he has a bottle of Mona Vie "pulse" in his pocket.

1913 days ago

Snotsie

He probably HAS to drink to be with that man eater.

1913 days ago

busted Brad

Looks like they are ready to kiss.

1913 days ago

99centz

b side doing Titanic w/ kate winslet,what has he done movie wise but a bunch of in one eye & out the other d movie'z???

1913 days ago

jen

6. I don't remember if it is illegal in Germany to have an open bottle of alcohol in a moving vehicle. At least he is not driving and they have some nannies to raise all their kids.

Angie seems to have some love handles back there.... hips/butt are looking kinda matronly.

you can drink in a moving vehicle in Germany...as long as you're not driving then you're good.

I agree about Angie. I was thinking the same thing!

1913 days ago

Shawn

Traded his pot habit for alcohol. All his pretending to be so happy is catching up with him and he can't handle it
anymore. I agree with the one that said he should never ever try to play Steve McQueen. That would be a joke.
Steve McQueen was a l00 times better than Brad ever was or will be.

1913 days ago

Dagny

Dear Brad Pitt,

I would like to make a proposal to add pocket extensions into all of your jacket pockets. Out of site, out of mind... but not out of reach lol!

1913 days ago

Ami

Poor guy probably has to drink to blur out the mess he's gotten into with Angie. Those kids need a permanent home in ONE place where they go to school and play with other children and make best friends. But then again, I figure one day, the two older boys can make babies with the younger girls and Knox and Z can make babies then everything will be in one house forever and ever the way Angie seems to want it..her own little nation of multi-raciel peeps. And Brad, you shoulda RAN like a linx going downhill before you started o breed with her. DRINK UP BUDDY!

1913 days ago

Inny

He's probably having a Great time in Germany....

who wouldn't!