Michelle Obama: Heel Me

1/21/2009 4:46 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

After 12 hours on her feet, First Lady Michelle Obama appeared in pain and seemed to take off her Jimmy Choo green kitten heels to let her dogs breathe.

Click to view!
Walking in her shoes is no easy feat.

peace sign

Ditto # 45 too!!!

len

Barack the Magic fraud ..............The posters who use the "haters" "stop hating "..well yes , they will continue to use those words because they are bereft .....of comprehension. It is the only response that they have to anyone who disagrees with their opinion. ie; "Judge, I murdered my brother by beating him to death, so you have sentenced me to life."............."you are a "hater". "stop hating". If we could eliminate that mentality, America might be in a better position, because there are obviously no intelligent thought processes......" Teacher.you only gave me 45% on my exam....you are a hater". " ..

Jonnielm

Well now Mrs. First lady has learned the hard way that you DO NOT try to stick you size 11 "dogs" into a size 7 petite pump no matter the occasion.....

I'm just sayin.

len

Dee. You are such a hater. The only raggedy "trick" is you. The only sorry ass is .you ! You are happy that there is a black Queen in the house. You are calling Barack a Queen !!

len

Dee, ____________oh yes, we can most certainly tell by looking at Obama that he is bi-racial. By the way , that is what Michelle Obama called him on interview, on t.v. for all the world to hear. No-one can negate that. Bite me.

NAPJOHN

SO MANY HATERS...SO MUCH TIME....KEEP TALKIN...CAUSE YA GOT 8 MORE YEARS TO RUN YA MOUTH WHILE HE IS IN OFFICE....YES, HE WILL GET RE-ELECTED! EVERYONE KEEPS TALKIN BOUT HE IS HALF WHITE...WE KNOW THAT ALREADY, BUT HE LOOKS MORE LIKE US THAN YOU. HE STANDS ON THE SAME PLATFORM AS DR. KING BUT I DONT SEE ANY OF YA HATERS CLAIMING HIM..YOUR KIDS COULD IDENTIFY WITH EVERY OTHER PRESIDENT, SO LET OUR KIDS DO THE SAME WITH THIS ONE. YOU ALL PRAISED CLINTON UNTIL YOU SAW HE HAD A SMIDGET OF SWAGGER TO HIM AND THEN YA HAD HIM IMPEACHED. CALL PRESIDENT OBAMA BI-RACIAL ALL YOU WANT...THATS FINE...WE CAN WORK WITH THAT...BUT YA FIRST LADY AKA QUEEN OF THE STRONGEST NATION IN THE WORLD, IS STRAIGHT UP AND DOWN A SISTER AND YA LITTLE PRINCESSES ARE SISTERS AS WELL...SO FUNNY YALL DONT WANT US TO CLAIM OUR BLACK PRESIDENT...LOL LOL LOL

Jonnielm

Who cares what color the first lady is? isn't the topic here about how tight her damned shoes are?
# 46.... I so agree with you.....Blacks and whites alike use this pitiful excuse for everything now a dayz.

Post script.....stay on the subject people.

Jonnielm

Oh yes and one more thing!!!!!!!

At least nobody has mentioned the first lady dragging her knuckles.....

len

Napjohn claim what you want,.....America needs a President.....not a ' brother' or 'sister'. Criteria for President should not be based upon color. And by the way, I Hated Clinton. Obama is bi-racial, you can work with that.....then you fob him off for the real thing " but the first lady is straight up and down a 'sister'. Well NAP JOHN..... you have shown your colors. .not your intelligence.

diana

So what, she did'nt take off her girdle and bra, lol!

Delicious

I was wondering what was she doing when she kept looking down to her feet. She actually annoyed the heck out of me, and pres. obama looked like he was annoyed by her too.. She was acting like a child, grow up michelle

She is hot

I am a hater hater hater,,,,, I gonna be hating hating hating,,,,,,, I have nothing educational to say at all, because I is a hater hater hater!!!! lmao lmao,,,,, I am loving being a hater hater hater. Please LIBS OUT THERE CALL ME A HATER HATER HATER and I will continue to LAUGH LAUGH LAUGH at your ignorance LMAO!

skeewee

Can we say jealousy?!?!?? You guys are right had she worn something from Target like someone has mentioned already, you still would have complained. Guess what?!?? HE IS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES...as a matter of fact....HE IS YOUR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES......WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Each of you that posted the negative comment why probably be in shock if you were close enough to just touch him.....If you had the chance you would run for it.....you can deny it, say whatever negative thing you want....buty I know for a fact it is true. Sya what you want WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!! I'm laughing at all the haters. God is Amazing!!!!

skeewee

By the way they were BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!

PHE

#34 Barack the Magic Fraud

Fine. Voice your opinion - Its America. God Bless. As far as you questioning Obama being a leader? (look up the meaning of a leader) A leader is one who is named by their actions, not title or pay grade! Um...do some research. Obama is not my "guy", He won the election and he has a long road ahead to prove himself to back up his word. If he changes this country, then he will be my "guy". My "guy" is GOD. And I guess you think governors are allowed to wear designer clothing?

Never said you were racist. Never said anything about color...Maybe you were telling on yourself? dunno.

If you don't like his policies, its ok. Just sit back and let his actions speack for his words. Thats all we can do...

Thank you for your opinion, that is what is so great about America.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments