Pfeiffer, Keaton, Moore, Bullock -- All Dot Conned!

1/21/2009 8:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Michelle Pfeiffer, Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore and Sandra Bullock have joined forces to upload a legal ass-whoopin' on some major computer companies.

The quartet claims CompUSA, TigerDirect, Global Computers and others have used their images online to hawk their products, without their permission.

What we especially like about the lawsuit, filed yesterday in L.A. County Superior Court, is that the lawyers basically regurgitate the actresses' IMDb pages to show how famous they are.

What we don't understand -- why would anyone buy a computer because Sandra Bullock has one? On the other hand, she did star in "The Net" back in 1995.

99centz

sorry harv,but I would..........

2018 days ago

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Puffer butt

2018 days ago

PEPSI Generation

It`s called a DITCHSWITCH please use it next time...by ditchweed

2018 days ago

digi

Don't think they get far with Comp Usa since they are bankrupt and out of biz

2018 days ago

ginny

you go ladies, take 'um...

gp

by the way, you babes rule!!

2018 days ago

PEPSI Generation

nine dimes and nine pennys as I`d buy that for a dollar?.

2018 days ago

PEPSI Generation

As in put on a rubber?.

2018 days ago

Jim S. in Zanesville Ohio

You deserve it girls. My hats off to ya. You've earned it and deserve it. Hope you carry this effort out...Hope others prosper through your vision. Cheers

2018 days ago

friend

four reasons not to buy...

2018 days ago

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

"What we don't understand -- why would anyone buy a computer because Sandra Bullock has one? "
Its called sheep. Lots of people moronically follow what celebs buy, wear, etc., as if it will rub off on them.

I hope this powerful team of complainants wins big - beats me why companies think they can steal endorsements. I would be pissed if I were these women, too. Its not just about the money, its also about having control over the products one's name is associated with.

2018 days ago

snickers

Does Diane Keaton even know how to use a computer?

2018 days ago