It All Comes

Crashing Down on

Tom Cruise

1/22/2009 7:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The hits keep coming for Tom Cruise -- but we aren't talking about his career.

0221_media_removed-1
Today in London, Tommy Boy fell victim to a rogue gate, which came barreling down on his van at Heathrow airport. It doesn't appear the Scientolostar -- or even the vehicle -- suffered any injuries. Praise Xenu!

BigDeal

1st!
It's apparant that TMZ is a Tom Cruise hater.

Love you Tom!

mojo

er no, it's apparent that TMZ knows about the wackiness of scientology.

me

i wonder what goes through the mind of tom cruise. he seems so hypnotized and lost in this world of suggestion

Lala

eh, who knows what the driver was thinking/doing. When I lived in apartments there was a security gate at the exit. I left one day and right before I got to the gate I saw this lady with one leg, smoking a cigarette and hopping around as she walked her little dog. I was so interested in what I saw that I smashed right into the gate before it had a chance to open. Sh*t happens..........

cris

Love you Tom......Hate you TMZ!!!!

St pooch

That's a cool gate system that Germany has.
I don't know why but Tom Cruise looked soo cool in a car in this video.

wred

The gate operator must have seen Tom's movie Valkyrie

chrisa

bummer...when i read the headline, i was so hoping something really did crash down on him, ridding the world of his scientolnutty arse. both he and travolta suck. don't tease like that tmz!

two cents

Where is Lord Xenu?!

What you peeps don't understand is that Cruise is OTVIII, which means he can move things with his MIND!!! Yes, that's right folks. For the bargain low price of 500,000, you, too, can learn how to WILL things to happen by just taking your vitamins and Audit Sessions. Don't be glib. You guys don't know the history of rougue gates. I do! It's not like anyone else could have helped, you know YOU'RE the ONLY one that can do anything. Simpletons.

Bruce Benson Angela Gupta Nina"Steve" Reyes07

Uhoh, can we get a ckeck on the "eternal battery" that's keeping Xenu safely in prison, please?

Barfalufugus

What a waste of media attention.

Jeep Fu

Looks like the universe has it in for Cruise.
Maybe his thetan levels weren't high enough that day? lol.

Lord Xenu

Where is Lord Xenu? Sorry, I missed him this time. His luck will run out eventually.

1916 days ago

Anti-Nazi

In Hubbardspeak Cruise is himself responsible for this minor mishap -he 'pulled it in' himself'. He must now find the Potential Trouble Source or Suppressive Person who he has not yet disconnected from and who forced him into the situation.
Complete nonsense from a stupid fascist.

1916 days ago