Stedman Graham -- Oprah Is MY Plus One

1/22/2009 10:56 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Turns out Gayle doesn't wear the pants in Oprah's family after all, at least according to Stedman as he blew out of Washington, D.C. yesterday.

Stedman Graham: Click to watch

SUN

Poor Stedman, he seems like such a nice man and one who really cared about Oprah. I like Oprah, but she just seems to take him for granted and offers him no commitment. Had Stedman been a woman; there would be a lot of sympathy for her.

I wish she would just let this man go, or get married to him. Maybe she is afraid of losing her money to him if she marries him??

Liz

Jazz, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. Stedman Graham is one stand up man! He doesn't NEED O's money as, he has his own. They have an agreement amongst the two of them that defines their relationship and it is none of your business or mine.

If you insist on feeling sorry for someone, then look in the mirror, and feel sorry for the reflection in the mirror!

99centz

I waz on oprah back in 1998....but stedmon knock'd me off...................

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Jazz and Liz............................maybe the both of you should start your own Hollywood gossip columns. Seems the both of you think you know it all.

Too funny.

K

I love Oprah so much. I'm glad Stedman's been by her side for 25 years. The most stable relationship in show business.

K

Oprah's the most generous performer in the history of the world according to Business Week. She's given over $300 million of her own hard earned money to charity despite being raised with more poverty, adversity & discrimination than 99.9% of Americans. Shame on anyone who isn't Oprah.

Toria

To 99centz: Based on your comment, you should have signed '1centz". That's about how much class you have and I'm being generous!

K

Oprah's the main reason Obama is president. Two economists proved that Oprah delivered over a million votes in the Democratic primary & had Oprah not jumped in, Hillary would have won by a land slide.

K

I love how Oprah's always been so open & honest about her weight problems even back in 1986. She intoduced confession culture and changed the world. I have so much respect for that woman. She's the most honest person in America.

K

Oprah for president!

K

Oprah's spent the last quarter century providing light & love into the homes of millions of soccer moms. That's all she ever wanted to do is uplift and entertain. And on top of that she gives hundreds of millions of her own money to charity. I've never seen a human being for full of life and love as Oprah Winfrey. She's the most beautiful spirit to ever grace this planet. I love her so much. My greatest dream in life is to give this loving woman a hug.

K

Stedman's such a nice guy. He had a really tough childhood just like Oprah. I love them both and wish them well.

WHAT?

KENYA needs your help! Calling Oprah, JZ, all Rapsters, welfare recipients, porch rockers...You are needed, wanted and being called upon here to help us.
Signed,
Your Kin

Carpet Muncher

Gayle stole the 'rug' right out from under him

BabyGirl

Don't you people realize they are not together. Oprah is a lesbian with Gayle King!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments