Guess Who This Kid Turned Into!

1/23/2009 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before becoming an international celeb, he was just another American boy growing up in the '60s. Can you guess who he is?!

Who dat?

WHAT?

God Bless our former President and Thank you for your hard work, dedication and committment.

God please Bless ignorance too.

Rick

That's my president the leader of change. And all you people talking about he is half white and bi-racial, how dare you label him like that. He refers to himself as a Black American. Get over it already the years of having an exclusive club of white presidents is over.

WHAT?

Cool Rick, now go make something of yourself already.
A lie is still a lie no matter how much you try and manipulate it.
Question?
His Mother=a Dr.
His father= abandonment
Obama=A Lawyer

Answer? AAAAAAAA I'd guess Mom had good genes

WHAT?

Exclusive White Presidents'?

Not given, it's voted. Sharpton ring any bells? Didn't Jesse run too?
YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT

WORK>>> WORK>>> WORK>>>

Mike Kochhertz

Hey Sam, you wrapped up nothing. First of all, why the "haters" thing. Oh, that's right, anyone who doesn't agree with liberals is a "hater". I thought the liberals were the party of "we accept everyones opinion, all inclusive, respect other peoples ideas and thoughts" YA, that was a long time ago, huh. You accept everyones opinion and ideas......unless they aren't like yours, right?? As far as Obama goes, actually, I think he is a nice enough guy, I really hope he does good, and helps our country. So, there, idiot. However, what about "CHANGE!" Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, Rahm Emmanuel, Joe Biden???? CHANGE????????? Three days in, Geithner, nominee for Treasury Sec, ha ha, didn't pay his taxes?? WTF Transparency??? "NO LOBBYISTS", ha ha, nominee for #2 guy at Pentagon, has done nothing but lobby for Raytheon, Def Dept. Contractor, for years. CHANGE, c'mon man, WTF???

WHAT?

CHANGE to me means that the majority can no longer hold-up the minority without WORK from the minority

Economy can not prosper with that way-of-thinking

Yes, I too am SO-ready for CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grumpyoldman

That's the guy who grew up to be the first Socialist leader of America.

WHAT?

Who dat?

That is mean! When I see that I think of un-educated, no class, lowlife mooch.

Proud American

MY NEW PRESIDENT!!

WHAT?

Is DAT JJ?

WHAT?

You know people, give it a rest. Give this a chance to make them feel better about themselves so they will do better for themselves. This is the change our country needs. Let them identify with our bi-racial President, I don't mind, our country will be better because of this.

I don't understand why they have not gotten past what they have never lived. A constant reminder? Germany has moved on from Hitler, so can you.

The real change

Since Obama chose what race he wanted to be, then I choose to be Asian! I am sure i have some Asian blood in me somewhere....So Asian I am...sure I have both white parents, but deep somewhere in my ancestors is an Asian...Sure his African American father dumped him and his Euro American (white) family...but he was rasied by the Euro American(white) family, so I can totally see why he would want to consider himself a black man....for the votes!
Sure you can call Euro Americans (white) racist because we do not want a Socialist for a president, but remember with out those white people, he NEVER would have made it to where he is now.

72 hours into office and he is already talking about getting rid of "Don't ask, Don't Tell", closing Gitmo, and no longer allowing water boarding. The man is on a roll! One thing for sure, there will be the "change" he keeps promising for better or worse.
Also, don't forget it was the Republicans who went to congress YEARS ago and said Fannie May and Freddie MAC were out of control and needed to be controlled...it was the Democrats that shot it down....but now that Obama is in charge, he loves saying how the housing market is in trouble thanks to Bush...

FASHO THA PLAYA

Of course it's president Barack Obama as a child, the world has to crumble before we can be rebuild it. I find it unjustified to place blame on someone who hasn't even had the chance to demonstrate their expertise. Patience dear lads if you want a quick fix call Scotty.

Just a Bill

Obama is the closest thing to God we have ever had in the White House!

chrisa

i thought it was ron howard/opie

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments