Guess Who This Kid Turned Into!

1/23/2009 6:05 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Before becoming an international celeb, he was just another American boy growing up in the '60s. Can you guess who he is?!

Who dat?

Veronica

37. I really don't have a clue what I am talking about. I voted for bush and thought he was the smartest man in the world. I still want to have his babies! Cheney tried to have me arrested for stalking, but I gave him a little head and all was forgiven. Sorry for wasting everyones time. Obama Rules!!!!!

Posted at 10:21AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Tammy

You are so stupid stop impersonating me you douche bag, do you read the news ? you're so beloved president will messed up this country big time, where is your judgement and perhaps you're also friends with William Ayres and Rev Wright?

Dyna ™

Maria

So cute! ;)

davis

I hope this time next month I'm not reading about every move Obama and his family are making. I agree, I'll brag on him when he does something positive for this country. I have a feeling once he brings home all of our troops, we'll be tested once again. Let's see what he does then.

Bash a Pap

Good luck with that.

Lord Xenu

Think things are bad now with 7% unemployment? Just wait.

Dear Leader Obama is following the FDR plan. For a hint of whats to come look at the unemployment rates between 1933 and 1939 (before WW II pulled us out of the Depression)

Unemployment Rate
1933 24.9% < FDR, New Deal begins;
1934 21.7%
1935 20.1%
1936 16.9%
1937 14.3% < recession begins, May
1938 19.0% < recession ends, June
1939 17.2%

Bush left office with a 7.2% unemployment rate and is called the worst President ever - never mind Democrats controlled Congress since 2006) which is only 1/2 that of the FDR first 2 term LOW; despite MILLIONS of government WPA make work jobs. Amazingly enough FDR kept getting relected with numbers like those.

Dyna ™

Seems Tammy has a bit of a split personality.

Veronica

Posted at 10:52AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Tammy

LOL What a pathetic idiot you are ... you don't even have the balls to post with your real name, enough of you moron! get off your mommys laptop HA,HA,HA,HA

Veronica

53. Seems Tammy has a bit of a split personality.

Posted at 11:00AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Dyna™

In respond to your post:

I don't have a split personality, there is some 12 year old impersonating me!...I'm very proud to say: I'm not an Obama supporter and never will

Dyna ™

54. 49. Rev. Wright christened me, but he accidently dropped me on my head, so as you can tell.... I'm not all here.

Posted at 10:52AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Tammy

Posted at 11:01AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by Tammy

SYBIL!!!! Where've you been all these years? Laughing at yourself again!?

Veronica

51. Tammy... you are a perfect example of the sort of imbecile (look it up in a d.i.c.t.i.o.n.a.r.y.) who is holding this once great nation back. Your uneducated, conservative-because-your-husband-tells-you-how-to-vote brand of misguided "patriotism" has done more damage to this country than any war or terrorist attack. You get your news from partisan, right-wing hacks who warp the truth in order to get their way and spoon feed simple minded people like yourselves their own brand of "facts." Then you have the unmitigated gaul to regurgitate your ignorance in a public forum. Perhaps if you spent more time attaining a quality education and less time bowing down in front of FOX News you would have a much better grasp on reality.

Good luck with that.

Posted at 10:59AM on Jan 23rd 2009 by A REAL American

WOW , you're A REAL American who attacks people just because we don't like King Obama ! perhaps I'm not a good speller but at least I have good values, I'm not a pathetic liberal moron like you! Have a good day!

Dyna ™

I do like the honest Tammy better though. That hateful one really needs to go away! Cheney, is that you??

Mike Kochhertz

7 DEAD in Afghanistan Drone killing. Innocent Afghani's dead. OBAMA LIED, PEOPLE DIED!!!

Mike Kochhertz

Hey, too some of you, I'd like to give you a pass, but, sorry, I didn't get one. After Bush was elected, my demo buddies were on me the second day. I'd bring up Clinton and Monica and travelgate and on and on and on. They would shout me down, Clinton's over, move on to Bush, it's his baby now!! So, I say too you, move on, it's Obama's baby now, time
for us to be the bashers instead of the bashee's. You can post about Bush, doesn't really affect most of us anyway, he actually was a closet liberal to most conservatives, so bash away. Now, let s back to Obama.... I am waiting for the
changes, 90 days? (oh no, too early) 6 months (oh come on, the guy needs a year) 1 year (oh no, he needs a full term) full term (everybody knows you need two terms to get anything done) HA HA Save it for the fools. Let's go, I want to see
the change. Treas Sec cheats on his taxes, nominee for 2nd in command at Pentagon is a lobbyist, thought no lobbyists??

2064 days ago

TMZ Staff Are All Deuche Bags!!!

Who Dat??

Wow TMZ talk about beign journalists.

You make America look like racist A** Holes wait that's just you guys.

Shame on you TMZ Shame!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments