Miley & Justin: Sleepover At My Place!

1/23/2009 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Usually, 16-year-old girls have sleepovers with other 16-year-old girls -- not 20-year-old men.

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch
After freeloading at Koi last night, both Miley and manfriend Justin Gaston hightailed it back to her house to "sleep."

... and mom and dad were OK with that?!

jessica

GET OFF HER BACK!
ALL YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE OLDER THAN 25 GET A LIFE!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT WHAT 16 TEEN YEAR OLDS DO. MAYBE YOU SHOULD GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR KIDS! GET A LIFE.
AND ALL YOU WHO HATE HER STOP LOOKING AT THESE THINGS IF YOU HATE HER.

mileyfanmegi

that's ok justin is her boyfriend right now she can do whateve she likes, and don't forget:he's CUTE!!!!!!!!!

diana

aint nobody else gone like her thats why she with that old guy what a h*e foreal

Karen

Where are this girl's parents????? And when she ends up pregnant, who's going to get blamed???

Michelle

Fine role model for young girls. No wonder why my 16 and 12 year old daughters are no fans of hers (and thankfully so!).

ozzman

jackasses...

rjinchi

will someone please explain to this 45 lookin 16 year old little girl that not eveyone is in love with her.....

nooney

Why are people so mean to Miley's boyfriend? She's not the first girl to date an older guy. Does anyone know if Justin wears a purity ring?

Sylvia

I really can't stand this stupid kid. Why does she still have fans?

spinner23

"you half to walk off the calories!" he says. (But really means, I dont want her getting fat, she likes dessert.)

She's like "I love where you park!" Awww, one day you can drive yourself honey!

BigDeal

Why is the paparazzi trying to deminish this girl's reputation? Why can't you except the fact that Miley is very talented ever since she was a toddler? She is a normal 16 year old girl. And for all the speculation about Gaston, he may well just be a family friend. You people are horrible for trying to make her look like Paris Hilton or someone else! Kids have made her a STAR and she has alot on her shoulders to uphold for them. Back off and give her some space and time to breathe and grow.
TMZ, you make anyone and everyone, look trashy. Maybe its TMZ that is trashy. I truly am done with this web site.

MILEY, YOU ROCK!
ALWAYS A FAN!

spinner23

Is it just me or does her face look fuller? She could already be knocked up with unwedded horror.

Cowgirl

She is just going to end up pregant and unmarried. And he dosen't wear a purity ring.

99centz

c'on...I lost my viginity when I waz 13.....you'all must b goodie twoshoe'z & waited to you married...wake up!!!

buckley

why oh why is she always making the stupidest faces.
It's a throughly smackable face.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments