Paris Burglar Still Livin' Large & On the Loose

1/23/2009 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paris HiltonThere are stories floating out there that someone has been busted for the Paris Hilton break-in, but cops tell us it's not true -- the thief is still on the loose.

According to the reports, Troy Thomas is a suspect in the $2 mil jewelry heist at Paris' pad. He's the guy who was busted for a string of other burglaries, including the homes of Faith Hill and Tim McGraw.

But people in the LAPD Special Burglary Unit tell us Thomas is not a suspect and they're still very much on the hunt.

99centz

darn it...it'z been almost two week'z w/o her on thiz post .stop pozting junk wbout her then she just might go away...........

2035 days ago

Frankstew

Tell the blonde BIMBO to BUY A SAFE for her expensive jewelry!!! House Alarm?

PROBLEM SOLVED.

2035 days ago

ut oh

Oh a smart black, stupid cops

2035 days ago

Jess 1

I hope they catch the person soon...nobody deserves this! I think it is horrible that the people on here are so stupid to think that this is ok just because it is Paris Hilton. Somebody breaking into your house is wrong no matter who it happens to . Just because she has money doesn't mean this is right.

2035 days ago

Divashels

RUN MY FRIEND RUN TAKE THE HO'S JEWELS AND RUN FOR IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD FOR DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!

2035 days ago

Anita

I hope she gets her stuff back!
I would be so po'd if someone stole mementos I got from my grandma.
Also I don't think Paris is any more of a ho than anyone else in Hollywood. Probably even less so.

2035 days ago

eddie69

Anyone surprised that its a black man, i'm not.

2035 days ago

Jim

the thief is black? imagine that

2035 days ago

Dorian

I hope he takes the loot and gets far far away for a long long time!

Stupid chick left her door unlocked - why? - because she thought she was 'above it all'.

She's not. Dumb skank, go to Europe for a while, will ya?

2035 days ago

rachel83

If this was to happen to u would it just be okay?? I don't think so. And why is everyone so quick to bring up race what does it matter??? It's 2009 get a life and try to think of something ealse to say!!

2034 days ago

Mrs. Lang

I agree with Rachel. Skin color has nothing to do with this. The fact is regardless of whether she's a celebrity, a spoiled brat, a skank, or a dumb blonde, she is still a human being and he things were stolen and thats messed up no matter what color the person who stole them was.

2034 days ago